Where To Get A Ke35/55 Front Spoiler

TRAV-KE55

Members dont see this ad
I can get them in a couple days. I'm not at home tonight. Murderess has hers on her car right now. Just look up her profile.

Would be interested to see yours JiP, which car is it on? I was also thinking of getting one.

Edited by RedKE30

when i bought them they cost $150 plus postage from QLD, the mould for these is around somewhere i presume as the guy that was making them is no longer but someone was looking to buy the mould off them, i did have to do a little patch work as there were some imperfections in the work, as expected i guess. that is simply screwed onto the old stone tray so nothing was removed or added to make it fit. ill add some more pictures soon.

i got one too.

my porject thread has photos.

you can bolt em straight on but i ended up cutting the bottom half of the quarters and the original fron bar to make it neater.

yeah you bought the one of gavatron or something, the three in that pic were the only three to make it here, one for me, chet and gavatron.