Ke-30 2door Rolla

r0nn13

ur gun pressure seems like it was too high. maybe need to polish it see how the paint comes up. if ur happy with it leave it. if not rub it back again with 1200 or 1400 , mix a little paint with ur clear and respray it quickly using a lower pressure, this will help lots. And a tip is if u can get it glossy off the gun and not get it to run then ur on target to see ur arse shinning in the paint job

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur gun pressure seems like it was too high. maybe need to polish it see how the paint comes up. if ur happy with it leave it. if not rub it back again with 1200 or 1400 , mix a little paint with ur clear and respray it quickly using a lower pressure, this will help lots. And a tip is if u can get it glossy off the gun and not get it to run then ur on target to see ur arse shinning in the paint job

yea i dunno I'm pretty cool with it.. theres no runs.. i wasnt to keen to have it gloss cause its not dead straight :y: thats just what i think tho... I'm finnished painting it i did mix alittle paint with thinners towards the end :P

and i missed out on another fuel cap.. (it went past $50+ postage :lolcry: )

yea i dunno I'm pretty cool with it.. theres no runs.. i wasnt to keen to have it gloss cause its not dead straight :cool: thats just what i think tho... I'm finnished painting it i did mix alittle paint with thinners towards the end :2thumbs:

and i missed out on another fuel cap.. (it went past $50+ postage :y: )

I think you have done a great job for a car that was found in a paddock with a few scruffs, well done. On the fuel cap maybe you can find one at a wrecker and have it re keyed to your ignition key

I think you have done a great job for a car that was found in a paddock with a few scruffs, well done. On the fuel cap maybe you can find one at a wrecker and have it re keyed to your ignition key

Yea thanks mate, i was going to get one from U pull it but everyone i came across was faded or smashed in :2thumbs: I mite just have to buy a rubber 1 for now i should have it registered on wednsday :cool:

i got a fuel cap and key

Congrats on rego.. i never made it that far ;)

yea thanks mate, il get back to ya on the fuelcap cheers :y: il definitly get it off you tho

I'm getin a new battery today and draining the old fuel that was in it and filling her up :D