Wet ' N ' Wild - The Perv & Splashing

JiP

What Water Park??  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was a good day yesterday. They have some really good slides and well... there were lots of attractions. :D Was hard tho, lots of jail bait walking around. It was like spot the 18+ year olds.

The drive to Teddy's was funny. I was in the far left lane (that ends) and we were stopped at a set of traffic lights. Some cyclist came up and stopped right next to my car and since last week how I adjusted my idle, my car sounds very quiet at the lights. You should have seen the cyclist when I let her rip. Was quite amusing stuff. He almost fell over in fright. :)

Was funny seeing the group of Samoans in the shallow section of the kiddy pool. They were "beached az". They looked like a bunch of whales.

Then later we saw a group of Japanese people in the same spot. I'd say that they harpooned the whales and dragged them away for "scientific" purposes :)

• 1 month later...