November 17, 200817 yr comment_290777 hey guys, tryna work out some plates for the 1g ke70, and dunno what to choose. made up a few options, so heres the pics, any better suggestions let me know. if you can make a vote when you post, saying whether the spacer or not, and whether to get the euro or normal slimline plates and some thoughts etc. *edit* don't vote for the last option, its not actually available. and these plates are dibbed, anyone steals them ill hunt you down cheers guys :) Edited November 17, 200817 yr by love ke70 Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290781 701GTE and GTE70 is still available too, would be pretty cool. I'm not into personal plates though, way to easy for people to remember your car. Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290788 Hijack.. but I just got this one 10 points for guessing what I've been up to lately :) Report
November 17, 200817 yr Author comment_290790 GTE70 makes people think 4agte, like the other idea though :) and 7shades, wanna race? :( thanks guys :) Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290812 LOL, true, but I'm sure they'll be thinking, what GTE is in that, no 4A has bottom end torque that good. GTE70 makes people think 4agte, like the other idea though :) and 7shades, wanna race? :( thanks guys :) Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290814 What about 19GTE? PPQ is down so everything is saying unavailable. Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290880 I like the second one. It looks better than the first plate style with the different colours and pictures on it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now