D Cars - Seq

JiP

saw a newish fluro green BA/BF XR ute with a surboard hanging out the back, puled someone over on the motorway on my way down to the gold coast the other week, had the little Flashing lights hidden away in the grill.....

NOT COOL!!!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This morning I seen a blue VE Holden SS ute pull over another car in Gatton

Gatton is between Toowoomba and Ipswich

They are pretty much driving anything these days :)

hey yeah the blue ve ute in gatton has a honda sticker on the back window coz i hav been lookin at it all the time and there is a young guy driving it most of the time and the is a new honda accord euro black in laidley area coz me and my missus hav been pulled over heaps by it

Saw two in Fairfield a few weeks ago.

A Silver VW Golf R32 (turned on its siren lights on to avoid an RBT).

And right behind it was a TRD Aurion in Black (again, flashed sirens to pass by RBT).

Undercover Interceptors apparently.

Edited by Gecko71

got followed by a VX crewman on my way home from work friday morning, around lytton rd cumming up to the big round about, checked it out at the next set o lights and 2 blue uniofrms sitting in it, it was that greyish greeny color

black evo ten in redcliffe a few times in thurs nights

black bf xr8 ute at pinkenbah a few times

black VE SV6 at same

not a D car but supercop out here in redcliffe, has a new ride, a maroon FG XR6-T even with all the stickers and the lights on it, its still very "under the radar" excuse the pun lol. didnt notice him till the last min the other day. lucky i was behaving.

on the coast they have a black Yaris YRS to compliment their fleet of sportivo aurions (mainly silver but also one i've seen in red),

the vast quantity of bog stock omega commodores wearing steelies, a few falcons

multiple VW golfs (both GTI's and R32s normally black or silver, and have been seen "cruising" the motorway wearing P plates obviously hunting highway runners),

i've seen white hilux's and this has been confirmed by a mechanic mate of mine who has serviced them, they have a black VU ute which has a cammera on the dash and does mountain runs chasing evidence of drifting and bike hoons up springbrook, tambo, and beachmont, he is normally teamed with a bike or a marked car to actually pull the people over.

rumour has it they have a yellow rx3 which was confiscated for hooning then bought by the cops when it hit the auctions. apparently its 13B-t with a full cage and pretty red n blue lights infront of the front mount cooler,

there are also rumours of unmarked ralliart lancers, evo 10's, a newish wrx, holden WB one tonner, and even a possible unmarked R1 or R6 motorbike

just goes to show you can't trust anything that pulls up beside you anymore

• 2 weeks later...
rumour has it they have a yellow rx3 which was confiscated for hooning then bought by the cops when it hit the auctions. apparently its 13B-t with a full cage and pretty red n blue lights infront of the front mount cooler,

there are also rumours of unmarked ralliart lancers, evo 10's, a newish wrx, holden WB one tonner, and even a possible unmarked R1 or R6 motorbike

just goes to show you can't trust anything that pulls up beside you anymore

OK WTF..... this is getting out of control, ok plain clothed cops in WRX's and como's OK but an RX3, that has got to be classified as entrapment.

i saw a silver sv6 sports wagon on the corner of wynnum and some other road across from Belmont rd, on the little park across from the BP servo with a radar gun

I look at it this way:

If you are acting like a dick and not following the road rules, or driving a car which is obviously illegal, you deserve to get reamed.

AGREED....

Good Behaviour + Vehicle Maintainence = No hassles from the Feds....hopefully :)