March 20, 200917 yr comment_329707 Just go with the spring washers :y: Dunno bout the loctite but i reckon the nylon that gives "Lock nuts" their "Lock" may melt when exposed to the high temp of the headers. Report
May 31, 200917 yr Author comment_348739 Hey everyone. Got a little update for you guys. I'm doing the head gasket this arvo as my engine has been running like piss lately, using coolant and overheating. So I've got the head off, just waiting for Ryan to come around with the old torque wrench so we can get this new sucker on. But just wondering, How do you do the valve stem seals on these K motor heads? I figure its probably worth doing it now while the head is off. Oh and i'm also on the lookout for extractors so if anyone has got some for sale, I will gladly take them off your hands :rolla: Cheers Jason Report
May 31, 200917 yr comment_348743 You need a valve spring compressor to do it. With the right tools, it should take you no more than 20 mins to change all the valve stem seals over. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now