Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Look At The Pretty Lights

Featured Replies

Hey guys i thought id post up since there hasnt been a topic opened but i think we should do the xmas lights cruise again this year, I won't host it as it will be best left to JiP or a northern suburbs member to do so.

Edited by JiP

  • Replies 33
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get told off when I get dragged along by my girl to look at lights.

 

I always say "Wow, that's craptacular" and she gets all shitty. :'(

  • Author

Ummm anyone wanna go at all?

 

I can kinda remember the locations.

Ummm anyone wanna go at all?

 

I can kinda remember the locations.

I wouldn't mind going for a look, more for the kids entertainment than mine :D

What do you think about next Friday night 19th ???

 

C'mon guys lets make a night of it.......

Maybe we can put a Date in the Title to get people commiting.....

Edited by PHATKE20S

unless its on the south side i don't think i can make it sorry :D

We could start down Logan area & proceed north.

People could then head home whenever they're sick of seeing the 'pretty' lights :D

 

Sorry..... i'm soooo over christmas but i have to pull my head in & make a fuss for my kid.....

i have pretty lights on my car every night :> yeww HIDS :> ahah

 

But yeah thats sounds like a plan doug.. so is every one ok with the 19th of dec ??

Edited by AE80Rollaguy

I'll let the 'phat' boys know tomorrow so we can get a decent turnout.....

  • Author

I'm heading out to the northside tomorrow night.

Any more people interested.........

Edited by PHATKE20S

Okay so lets make this definite.

 

Friday 19th December.

 

Pick a time. 7pm??

 

Question is where?? What communities like to deck themselves out?? I think Forestdale does but we;d want something further in closer to the city so it appeals to Southside and Northside residents.

  • Author
Okay so lets make this definite.

 

Friday 19th December.

 

Pick a time. 7pm??

 

Question is where?? What communities like to deck themselves out?? I think Forestdale does but we;d want something further in closer to the city so it appeals to Southside and Northside residents.

 

F**K I just went friday night, Well i will go again :jamie:

 

I went out to castledine where we went in 2006, I dunno where else there would be any around brissy way.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.