January 2, 200917 yr Author comment_303426 well everyone give it up for the 2IC (Second In Charge) of WA........... Garnett (yay Garnett, wooot) Report
January 2, 200917 yr comment_303457 Thank you thank you!!! I'd like to thank God, my Lord and Saviour, Chris for deciding he needed a 2IC in the first place, Dan, for nominating me, regardless of all the gay comments associated with it... I'd especially like to thank all those who didn't stand to oppose me... i'll try not to make anyone wish they did, but i can't promise anything. haha And to all those who didn't need to vote, i'll happily believe you would have voted #1 Garnett anyway... Report
January 2, 200917 yr comment_303469 With only one name on the ballot... I'd have voted for you! :yes: Edited January 2, 200917 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now