Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

T-18

Featured Replies

The hatch with the glass in it is darn near perfect... will have to arrange to come over some time and you can have a rummage...

  • Author
The hatch with the glass in it is darn near perfect... will have to arrange to come over some time and you can have a rummage...

 

 

yeh that would be good

  • 1 month later...

A small sample of Daymon's machine. Sounds SO nice in the flesh... I dunno if I mentioned it but I had a drive of it around his track and it goes HARD. The lightened flywheel reminded me of just how untrained I am in a fast car... Daymon drives it like a pro - scared the crap out of me! Haha. We will hopefully get some footage of him driving it soon.

Gawd.. I love that idle. It's not deep enough when it revs.. BIGGER EXHAUST! lol

Gawd.. I love that idle. It's not deep enough when it revs.. BIGGER EXHAUST! lol
Bigger than 2.5"? Haha.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I will get some footage of it in action soon... it go's like a rocket.

Here is some longer footage of the T18. There is a hole in the exhaust if I remember correctly so that's why it sounds kinda tinny at high revs. Video doesn't really do the driving justice as it was a lot quicker in the car... but oh well.
  • Author

it also had bald tyres... it is alot faster in real life. also thanks to mitch for filming.

Edited by The D Man

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

The Diff is Locked!!!

 

and heres some footage of me driving with a locked diff for the first time:

  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Author

did another khanacross on the weekend here are some pics

post-5766-1242102988_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1242103003_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1242103026_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1242103038_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1242103050_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1242103065_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1242103093_thumb.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Did my first wet khanacross so here are some pics

post-5766-1243661622_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661636_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661648_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661659_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661673_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661683_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661692_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661701_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661710_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661718_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661740_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661748_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661757_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661766_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661774_thumb.jpg

post-5766-1243661790_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.