Who Went Gokarting Last Time?

DouggehKE30

Was Southern meet and greet thread...

I hate to bring this up....

Last time I was unable to come yo Gokarts (VERY long story ) and I payed the $100 deposit, and I have yet to get that money back, so next time we go Karting, can we work something out please:)

Cheers

Doug.

(off topic who sent me a txt asking if i wanted any KE70 parts...wierd)

As I have not met anyone from rolla club in person yet, and something always comes up and what not.

Just thought I might organize a small meet and greet down south, just to say hi to some local peeps. or anyone else willing to have a drive, and if we want we can have a small cruise after.

just what day, time, where to meet.

If no decision made in a couple of days I will just make one myself.

Cheers

Doug.

P.S if around Woodcroft pizza hut wedsesday night i will be working till 10, come say hi :jamie:

Edited by DouggehKE30

Members dont see this ad
I was more thinking a small, poorly organized meet up in the next week. eg this friday/sunday arvo evening.

If you come tomorrow, you will get cheap pizza, and mahbe free pizza depending. come later in the night so it's not so busy.

ill be doing my weekly shopping tonight might pop back after what time ya think ?

nice meetin ya doug :y:

Same to you and ryan (slo 30)

Not bad for basicaly NO planing what so ever. 3 is enough to blabber about rollas for 40 min :)

my car looks so high next to ryans.

I probly wont worry about another meet and greet this year (whats left of it) Its all too hard.

I might organize one, maybe gokarts again (and actually turn up) early next year.

i can get a group together for gokarts :y:

I hate to bring this up....

Last time I was unable to come (VERY long story :)) and I payed the $100 deposit, and I have yet to get that money back, so next time we go Karting, can we work something out please:)

Cheers

Doug.

(off topic who sent me a txt asking if i wanted any KE70 parts...wierd)

Edited by DouggehKE30