Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who Went Gokarting Last Time?

Featured Replies

Was Southern meet and greet thread...

 

 

I hate to bring this up....

Last time I was unable to come yo Gokarts (VERY long story ) and I payed the $100 deposit, and I have yet to get that money back, so next time we go Karting, can we work something out please:)

Cheers

Doug.

 

(off topic who sent me a txt asking if i wanted any KE70 parts...wierd)

 

 

 

 

 

 

As I have not met anyone from rolla club in person yet, and something always comes up and what not.

Just thought I might organize a small meet and greet down south, just to say hi to some local peeps. or anyone else willing to have a drive, and if we want we can have a small cruise after.

 

just what day, time, where to meet.

 

If no decision made in a couple of days I will just make one myself.

 

Cheers

Doug.

 

P.S if around Woodcroft pizza hut wedsesday night i will be working till 10, come say hi :jamie:

Edited by DouggehKE30

yea that'd be awesome aye :jamie:

should probs be a day in mid-late january me thinks

due to everyone being heaps busy this time of year.

it starts to calm down around that time.

If i come down on wednesday, do i get free pizza?

 

I'm def up for a meet and greet. I start back at work on the 5th so it'll have to be on a weekend for me.

aah if the rolla was running!

/okayish!

 

shall have to crank one march :dance:

after 5k + respray :dance:

Edited by bmxsexmonkey

mmmmm pizza

  • Author
mmmmm pizza

 

I was more thinking a small, poorly organized meet up in the next week. eg this friday/sunday arvo evening.

If you come tomorrow, you will get cheap pizza, and mahbe free pizza depending. come later in the night so it's not so busy.

I was more thinking a small, poorly organized meet up in the next week. eg this friday/sunday arvo evening.

If you come tomorrow, you will get cheap pizza, and mahbe free pizza depending. come later in the night so it's not so busy.

ill be doing my weekly shopping tonight might pop back after what time ya think ?

i was going to come say hi but got stuck inot the beers sorry

this is what everyone missed out on tonight you lazy bums

sorry bout the shitty pics, and i thought my $97 camera was good lol

 

post-5233-1229516695_thumb.jpg

 

post-5233-1229516706_thumb.jpg

 

post-5233-1229516715_thumb.jpg

 

post-5233-1229516724_thumb.jpg

 

post-5233-1229516734_thumb.jpg

 

nice meetin ya doug :)

  • Author
nice meetin ya doug :y:

 

Same to you and ryan (slo 30)

Not bad for basicaly NO planing what so ever. 3 is enough to blabber about rollas for 40 min :)

 

my car looks so high next to ryans.

 

I probly wont worry about another meet and greet this year (whats left of it) Its all too hard.

I might organize one, maybe gokarts again (and actually turn up) early next year.

Go karts were wikid. +1 :)

  • Author
i can get a group together for gokarts :y:

 

 

I hate to bring this up....

Last time I was unable to come (VERY long story :)) and I payed the $100 deposit, and I have yet to get that money back, so next time we go Karting, can we work something out please:)

Cheers

Doug.

 

(off topic who sent me a txt asking if i wanted any KE70 parts...wierd)

Edited by DouggehKE30

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.