Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calendars

Featured Replies

Need to know ASAP, how many of you have already ordered calendars directly off Jip?

 

At the time of typing this there is 8 left!

 

Do you all just want me to get the lot and diustribute to you?

 

REPEAT, Need to know ASAP. :dance:

Edited by Taz_Rx

i'll take 1 if you're getting some si

  • Author

No worries bud.

 

Jip has 9 left I think. I'll take 2x, and I've gotta give one to Sutton, so that 5x left (after Sturgey takes one) for everybody else.

 

First in best dressed on whats left sorry guys!!!

Edited by Taz_Rx

At the time of typing this there is 8 left!

 

Jip has 9 left I think. I'll take 2x, and I've gotta give one to Sutton, so that 5x left (after Sturgey takes one) for everybody else.

You were right the first time. Its 8 and your buying them all.

  • Author

Ok, John is charging me $21.125 each INCLUDING postage.

 

They will be available for $20 each (I'll just wear the postage cost), pickup from my place, or from downstairs if pre-aranged.

 

Will let you all know when I have them. :dance:

I'm keeping one away to keep. one to hang on wall. and me bro wants one...

So who do I pay??

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.