Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4wd Ndays/nights

Featured Replies

Well, I will begin with mine. I know this isn't really a 4WD club though might see what happens. Car doesn't even have to be a proper 4wd, could be a rolla trying to 4wd? Ha.

 

I wasn't there at the time it happened though I was called to be one of the rescue crew. Mates were in Pine Forest region, near Logan Village.

 

Pictures aren't that good, but were good enough. Most of it was experience and memories for really none of us have done four wheel driving before, not rescued a car that was submerged in mud and water. Rescue crew went in at 9:30pm and we came out at 12am ha.

 

Rescue crew was a V8 Nissan Nivara, a winch on the car and hand winch, and a few guys.

First time we were stuck

 

(Not so good photos)

post-4763-1229761247_thumb.jpg

 

post-4763-1229761214_thumb.jpg

 

The front end of the car was stuck in mud, all the way up on the chassis rails and the rear of the car was up though mudd/grass was stuck around the diff area.

 

After a good 2 hours we finally got it out, I told them we should have a drag race and the first one to get stuck again wins. We all laughed but as they were turning around.. this happened..

 

post-4763-1229761442_thumb.jpg

 

post-4763-1229761608_thumb.jpg

 

post-4763-1229761635_thumb.jpg

 

post-4763-1229761661_thumb.jpg

 

post-4763-1229761697_thumb.jpg

 

post-4763-1229761739_thumb.jpg

Edited by WinKE55

was Everything on the car ok / Dry out or was it a right off ?

Hmm where do I start.

see my sig line and pic for a start.

At least my Suzuki sierra has a 4k in it, and as you can see I have made the carby work on some steep angles.

 

I maybe should put pics up from when I used to own a Hilux Surf as well

Edited by Rollasrus

hey four wheel drives are preety cool. all my mates drive em can do any thing you want.

 

loveday 4x4 adventures in barmera s.a 'www.loveday4x4adventures.com' check it out.

 

these are some pics

post-6693-1229898870_thumb.jpg

post-6693-1229899387_thumb.jpg

Lovedays looks awesome. Mate of mine has been up there in his 4runner, said it was great.

We tend to play around in the Morgan Dump/Conservation park, and then other places here and there, eg peak!

here's a good four wheel drive story

my hilux has been sitting in my backyard for a year now

so sad

said 4wd

 

post-5233-1230115586_thumb.jpg

 

 

Take it out get it bogged so you can take some pics. I saw a new land-cruiser bogged down to the spare tyre mounted on the rear door, I wish I had my camera. We had to pull him out with a bulldozer..

  • Author
was Everything on the car ok / Dry out or was it a right off ?

 

 

Yeah everything was okay, only thing damages was the front bumper ripped off, was only holding on from one side and the other side was just rope.

 

 

Nice pictures though, from above. That is some mud haha

anyone want to by my forbie??

 

how much wats wrong with it

um

the only problem is the rust it has in the floor pan and other parts of the body

but the guy who i bought it off will be buying it back off me lol

he's takin his sweet time tho

i'm just desperate for cash lol

Haha nice, Suzuki's are mad, my dads owned an lj80 from new and that thing will go anywhere.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.