4wd Ndays/nights

WinKE55

Well, I will begin with mine. I know this isn't really a 4WD club though might see what happens. Car doesn't even have to be a proper 4wd, could be a rolla trying to 4wd? Ha.

I wasn't there at the time it happened though I was called to be one of the rescue crew. Mates were in Pine Forest region, near Logan Village.

Pictures aren't that good, but were good enough. Most of it was experience and memories for really none of us have done four wheel driving before, not rescued a car that was submerged in mud and water. Rescue crew went in at 9:30pm and we came out at 12am ha.

Rescue crew was a V8 Nissan Nivara, a winch on the car and hand winch, and a few guys.

First time we were stuck

(Not so good photos)

post-4763-1229761247_thumb.jpg

post-4763-1229761214_thumb.jpg

The front end of the car was stuck in mud, all the way up on the chassis rails and the rear of the car was up though mudd/grass was stuck around the diff area.

After a good 2 hours we finally got it out, I told them we should have a drag race and the first one to get stuck again wins. We all laughed but as they were turning around.. this happened..

post-4763-1229761442_thumb.jpg

post-4763-1229761608_thumb.jpg

post-4763-1229761635_thumb.jpg

post-4763-1229761661_thumb.jpg

post-4763-1229761697_thumb.jpg

post-4763-1229761739_thumb.jpg

Edited by WinKE55

Members dont see this ad
was Everything on the car ok / Dry out or was it a right off ?

Yeah everything was okay, only thing damages was the front bumper ripped off, was only holding on from one side and the other side was just rope.

Nice pictures though, from above. That is some mud haha