Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I'm Goin A'cruisin...

Featured Replies

Here's a nice little thread for anyone planning to go for a drive for the joy of driving, and doesn't mind others coming along to share in the joy.

 

Not For Official Cruises!

  • Author
I'll be driving to work around 7:30am on Monday...

 

 

Haha!!!

 

fair enough, though would you really be ok with Dan following you to work??? mwahaha

 

Anyways, I'll be doing the Mundairing to Canning this weekend. Anyone up for a Sunday morning, about 1100?

Edited by white_sandshoe

sunday morning I'm down

maybe 10am start ?

  • Author

I was informed by a very friendly (and mildly attractive) Police woman, that my licence has been suspended for not paying fines... mmmm... looks like i won't be driving anywhere this weekend.

So... who is legally allowed to go on a mini cruise?? Anyone else not working this week?

 

I'll be trying to sort out the Rolla, but I'm still short a couple of crucial parts. I never got the bar that goes across the front of the engine bay and down the front of the rad, which the hood latches into... or the rear windscreen!!

 

I'm going to try and get the interior paint finished and get all the other windows in. Maybe try and make a new parcel shelf...

I was informed by a very friendly (and mildly attractive) Police woman, that my licence has been suspended for not paying fines... mmmm... looks like i won't be driving anywhere this weekend.

 

 

This is all part of your master plan to get jo out on the road again!!!!

  • Author
This is all part of your master plan to get jo out on the road again!!!!

 

 

It's working far better than i first thought!!!...

 

She's even insisted that i convert that Celica over to manual... She'll be flying through the apex's in no time...

did you make that call today garnett?

  • Author
did you make that call today garnett?

 

Call made!!!

Response... "oh, we'll send you out some forms today." Read: 5 working days, not including new years break... at least i hope not.

 

Apparently they make it difficult so i'm less likely to try and hold onto my hard earned cash for longer.

 

So lucky I have a patient, caring wife who is now, thanks to the traffic department, getting used to driving... hehe

 

Hope to have something sorted by the end of the week, God willing.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.