I'm Goin A'cruisin...

white_sandshoe

Members dont see this ad
I'll be driving to work around 7:30am on Monday...

Haha!!!

fair enough, though would you really be ok with Dan following you to work??? mwahaha

Anyways, I'll be doing the Mundairing to Canning this weekend. Anyone up for a Sunday morning, about 1100?

Edited by white_sandshoe

So... who is legally allowed to go on a mini cruise?? Anyone else not working this week?

I'll be trying to sort out the Rolla, but I'm still short a couple of crucial parts. I never got the bar that goes across the front of the engine bay and down the front of the rad, which the hood latches into... or the rear windscreen!!

I'm going to try and get the interior paint finished and get all the other windows in. Maybe try and make a new parcel shelf...

did you make that call today garnett?

Call made!!!

Response... "oh, we'll send you out some forms today." Read: 5 working days, not including new years break... at least i hope not.

Apparently they make it difficult so i'm less likely to try and hold onto my hard earned cash for longer.

So lucky I have a patient, caring wife who is now, thanks to the traffic department, getting used to driving... hehe

Hope to have something sorted by the end of the week, God willing.