Archerfield Drifts Prac Night

sly70

hey guys, i was out at archerfield drifts tonight and was amazed by the out come of rollas that showed up, there was a bit of a mixed bunch out there, i counted 5 x ke70s, and i think 5 or 6 ae86s, it was a good night over all, had a chat with a few of the ke70 drivers that are running pretty much standard 4k motors and "lowered" springs. to you guys that know who you are, you need to look into getting a locker diff HELPS SO MUCH.... i can't wait to get my rolla painted and back out there with you guys.....

would be got to see some more rollas out there having ago.....

thanks for a great night..

and look forward to seening yas out there in the future....

cheers

natt

Edited by sly70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You will find that most of the people who compete there of a Friday night in the actual proper competitions are all upgrading from 4AGEs to bigger better motors as they have to to be competitive against the other cars. Thats right, Even a 4AGE will not cut it in competition where you have Skylines and Silvias to compete against.

By all means you can have fun with a 4K, Just don't expect it to be competition worthy..

i have only just started drifting myself, have been on the track once (yea i know haha). the 4k is a great motor to learn the fundamentals of it all as long as the revs are up they do quite well.

i never once said that any of us out the are competition worthy... thats why is called a prac night......

and once i get around to doing my conversion to my ke70 i wont have no problem with the QR.

I've been out there a few times. Probably 3 times. I go out to watch.

I don't think my AE92 is gonna cut the whole drifting thing..

I'd love to go out on the track though.. But i don't have the money to go buy a car to drift..

I'm certainly interested in getting a ke70 or something one day to drift..

Or something cheap for a beginner.

I can't get on secret drift pics.

Need a non hotmail email address. Which i don't have.. Hmm.