April 8, 200521 yr comment_38589 WHATS NEW??? I did a bit of dealing yesterday… I can get a ca18det standard turbocharger at a awesome price! Would it be alright to bolt onto the 5k engine, bearing in mind that the 5k will not be standard. If everything is ok, the turbo will be purchase this afternoon! Comments???? :D or :dance: Report
April 8, 200521 yr comment_38590 Standard turbine is a T25 As far as I know these can't be rebuilt I wouldn't pay too much for it what are they asking? Report
April 8, 200521 yr Author comment_38591 Why can't they be re-built???? What problems??? A decent price, i think. :sad: Report
April 8, 200521 yr comment_38593 No, I meant type the price here so we can see, we aren't mind readers http://www.google.com As a lot of people keep saying. Your questions and problems are not unique, someone has asked them once or many times before. 99% of the time the answers you seek have already been posted. YOU just have to learn how to use a search engine to your advantage. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...4541628227&rd=1 Edited April 8, 200521 yr by MikeValley Report
April 8, 200521 yr comment_38626 Can't machine them to fit oversized bearings and new compressor wheels.. Report
April 8, 200521 yr comment_38644 pfft...sif rebuild a T25...its cheaper to buy another 2nd hand one and blow that up too...you can pick them up for $250 easy... Report
April 8, 200521 yr comment_38645 Ill take all your f@$ked turbos, seriously. Ive always wanted to build a gas turbo jet! (If any one know someone with a screwed turbo, thats willing to part with it for cheap PM me) Edited April 8, 200521 yr by Jason Report
April 9, 200521 yr comment_38663 I baught 2 brand new T25's from the USA for AUS$1100 from ebay, thats with import taxes, GST and express air freight! Keep in mind these 2 weren't roller bearing, and most yanks use something like a T25 on a Road bike :D One of these was supposed to go on my GP, but i think i'll sell it (the car) and use the turbo on something else in my datto ute instead.... Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now