Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"spotted" In Canberra - Who Owns Them?

Featured Replies

  • Author
was it a coupe? i saw a a gold ke70 with mags and he waved! :y: then just down the road there was a yellow ke30 coupe,old granny driving it!

It was just a KE30 4 door sedan. A KE35 is the 2 door fastback coupe. I have a KE30 2 door sedan, which is technically a coupe, but doesn't

sport the traditional "coupe" look. I'll put a photo up soon. :P

  • Replies 253
  • Views 124.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...

silver and pink ke20 at a car wash in belco

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Saw a beautiful baby yellow KE10/11 driving north on the GDE. Looked overrated!

Also spotted a really nice old Toyota Crown in the carwash next to Domino's one night. Plenty of

KE70's and KE30/55 sedans running around. Some pretty cool ones too.. Summernats had a good

amount. Saw about 5 and all of them were running V8's.

did you notice how many of the old corolla's at the nat's had the c5 wheels on them? same as what was on my old blue wagon?

  • Author
did you notice how many of the old corolla's at the nat's had the c5 wheels on them? same as what was on my old blue wagon?

Yea... :D JDM or Oldschool Aussie rims is the only way to go IMO. Anything newer looks like absolute :D ... that's right - ass.

 

Will have to get some pics up of the cool rides they have there. You'll probably have to pester me some more as I have a pretty good

record for not putting up pics when I say I will.

  • 2 weeks later...

i got the red re30 2 doors sedan with the supercharged v8 on video in the grass events :D also went it looked at it after to notice it had 265 wide rear tyres in standard guards :)

  • Author
also went it looked at it after to notice it had 265 wide rear tyres in standard guards :D

Sweeeeet... I realised I wanted to check if it had standard guards after I left to see what I could fit under mine.. Seems I won't be having

any dramas now fitting just about anything :jamie:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Holy crap! It's Sammo's car... :) LOL

 

Seen a lovely KE30 in Kambah today after work. Beautifully polished and straight. Yellow and I think it had the KE55 grille

that I'm after! Looked like a man with a name somewhere along the lines of Vonshlagovic or Schlechnakov.

Umm i've got a yellow KE30 and I live in Kambah... not sure about the beautifully polished and straight though.

 

Whereabouts in Kambah did you see it?

  • Author
Umm i've got a yellow KE30 and I live in Kambah... not sure about the beautifully polished and straight though.

 

Whereabouts in Kambah did you see it?

Across from the construction site (where Kambah High School used to be) at around 4:35.

I was in my red KE70. My car is loud so if you're a Corolla person you would have noticed

it. The bumpers were dead straight, couldn't see a dint in it!

Sounds like me. The car was at the servo getting an inspection done and I picked her up at 4:30.

 

Sorry didn't notice the KE70, was too busy rushing out to after work drinks.

Holy crap! It's Sammo's car... LOL

 

Bloody close, its even got the same head unit as me! I wish i had the grandpa spec shade on the front tho...

 

Did see areally nice ke35 at our local shops (kaleen) Dead straight with original rego YHL???...looked like a grannys car!

Edited by sammo

  • Author
Sounds like me. The car was at the servo getting an inspection done and I picked her up at 4:30.

 

Sorry didn't notice the KE70, was too busy rushing out to after work drinks.

Car looked awesome, Damo :) Will be good to show us a bit more of it on the cruise!

Definatley.

 

She's not pristine and needs a bit of work but I'm happy with it and its a pretty good platform to start working from.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.