Borg Warner Diff Center

ausca62

I'm having trouble finding a warner diff 4 my ke20 and i was wondering if a ke70 warner diff center is interchangable. Mine has broken the Crownwheel carier so thats all i realy need. Also anyone know what ratio a ke70 auto warner diff is. Cheers paul.

Edited by ausca62

Members dont see this ad

The KE2x diff depends on where it was assembled.

Some had a Jap diff (mainly the Japanese built models that were sent over) and some had the Borg Warner diff (ones that were assembled here).

You'll have a tough time finding a Borg Warner for your KE2x though. I'd contemplate getting a complete Jap rear end and tailshaft and swapping it over if I were you.

Edited by Raven

The KE2x diff depends on where it was assembled.

Some had a jap (mainly the Japanese built models that were sent over) and some had Borg Warners (ones that were assembled here).

You'll have a touch time finding a Borg Warner for your KE2x though. I'd contemplate getting a complete Jap rear end and tailshaft and swapping it over if I were you.

Would probably be the easiest way, to swap to a jap rear end. Be easier to find centers me thinks.

Would probably be the easiest way, to swap to a jap rear end. Be easier to find centers me thinks.

Jap diff is not strong enough. Warner diff is not strong enough as well but is a slightly better option as i am running 2tg. I have a R31 skyline diff that i am in the process of moding to fit but i won't have it finnished in time for the first race of the season on 7th of Feb. Got onto a ke55 warner diff 4 $100 Just hope the center is the same. thanks all.

Edited by ausca62

Jap diff is not strong enough. Warner diff is not strong enough as well but is a slightly better option as i am running 2tg. I have a R31 skyline diff that i am in the process of moding to fit but i won't have it finnished in time for the first race of the season on 7th of Feb. Got onto a ke55 warner diff 4 $100 Just hope the center is the same. thanks all.

Your only other option is a TA22 celica rear axle, shift the mounts and mod a tailshaft to fit.

For anyboby interested KE20 warner and KE35 warner centers are not interchangable :y: The axels have 23 splines but the crownwheel is mutch bigger. BUGGER. Now have a 35 diff 4 sale.