Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Leah's Ke70

Featured Replies

hay umm another thing to do that i love doingis taking the stripes off they look so much tougher with none on there but thats my opinion

  • Replies 84
  • Views 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Hey nice '70, BUT what is that silver thing in the background? I reckon I've seen it around Hawthorn/Camberwell area?

Sam.

 

 

thats my dads car, austin healey bj8.

and yeah you would of seen it around that area.

That's a really sweet car. Definitely keep the tape deck; I wish mine still worked.

 

You could always just pretend your car is kind of done in a rainbow paintjob...as in, pink to orange lol.

 

I can't get over what excellent condition the interior is in.

 

And you picked that up for $500??? Tell me if it passes its roadworthy test...

  • Author
That's a really sweet car. Definitely keep the tape deck; I wish mine still worked.

 

You could always just pretend your car is kind of done in a rainbow paintjob...as in, pink to orange lol.

 

I can't get over what excellent condition the interior is in.

 

And you picked that up for $500??? Tell me if it passes its roadworthy test...

 

yep, $500.

i'll post up once I'm home the details of roadworthy. it should all be fine since i've replaced parker lenses and fixed wheel bearing issue, theres nothing else i can find that would be an issue, no leaks anywhere :cool:

if it doesn't pass i'll be quite surprised.

  • Author

in indonesia at the moment.

will post up photos when I'm home of the malls with whole levels devoted to car parts :doh: it will make you all jealous.

today i bought a quad light conversion for my car, minus beaver panel because i can't find it here.

also bought ma61s at home, they should be on the car in a few weeks, after road worthy is done, with stretched tyres >_<

it may or may not have cost me $55 for the original toyota jdm set up, brand new unopened packaging. :bash:

photos up asap.

in indonesia at the moment.

will post up photos when I'm home of the malls with whole levels devoted to car parts :P it will make you all jealous.

today i bought a quad light conversion for my car, minus beaver panel because i can't find it here.

also bought ma61s at home, they should be on the car in a few weeks, after road worthy is done, with stretched tyres >_<

it may or may not have cost me $55 for the original toyota jdm set up, brand new unopened packaging. :doh:

photos up asap.

 

 

What cost $50?

 

The front end?

 

Hook us up! :bash:

  • Author
What cost $50?

 

The front end?

 

Hook us up! :bash:

 

 

$50 = quad lights. left and right light surrounds and grille.

how much would that cost at home?

turns out third world countries are good for some things :doh:

$50 = quad lights. left and right light surrounds and grille.

how much would that cost at home?

turns out third world countries are good for some things :bash:

lol hook us up too, can you get some more?

  • Author

haha i KNEW that would happen. i seriously don't have luggage space or else i would be stock piling car parts.

i have bought SO much stuff here because it's all so cheap compared to home.

haha i KNEW that would happen. i seriously don't have luggage space or else i would be stock piling car parts.

i have bought SO much stuff here because it's all so cheap compared to home.

 

 

Bring 4 front ends home, and youd have paid for the holiday. :bash:

 

What more motivation does one need for a cheap overseas holiday?

 

BTW, the parker lenses for quads are damn hard to find here. Bring over a dozen at least if you can find them.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

  • Author
Bring 4 front ends home, and youd have paid for the holiday. :bash:

 

What more motivation does one need for a cheap overseas holiday?

 

BTW, the parker lenses for quads are damn hard to find here. Bring over a dozen at least if you can find them.

 

there was a lot of confusion about that due to language barrier.

the holiday was already cheap already so i don't mind >_<

the guy told me mine would be find but i doubted that.

so what exactly do i need extra? beaver panel is out of the question. so it turns out i need parker lights? or JUST the lenses?

because i'm fairly sure they guy i bought them off had the lights youre refering to.

there was a lot of confusion about that due to language barrier.

the holiday was already cheap already so i don't mind >_<

the guy told me mine would be find but i doubted that.

so what exactly do i need extra? beaver panel is out of the question. so it turns out i need parker lights? or JUST the lenses?

because i'm fairly sure they guy i bought them off had the lights youre refering to.

 

To do the quad front 100 percent properly, I think you need gaurds, beaver panel, headlight assembly, grill, bumpers, and that thing that aligns it all up the middle.

 

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I seem to remember a few people having problems finding the lenses for the quads. I think they are different but I'm not too sure really, as Ive never had that front end on a car Ive owned. Overseas markets had different lenses too. Yellow ones.

 

Perhaps a member who has some quads lying around can confirm this for you...

 

Send me a pic of the parker lense if you like, and Ill compare it to an adm one I have here. Measurements would be handy in the pic, lie a ruler under it if you can. The adm lights are an even height all the way round the parker, the quads taper up at the bottom and leave a gap in adm gaurds. Easy to patch up though for a perfect fit. You can use your existing beaver panel if you cut it, or just work over it like roo.

 

Even if you bring home adm ones, you wont have an issue shifting them.

  • Author
To do the quad front 100 percent properly, I think you need gaurds, beaver panel, headlight assembly, grill, bumpers, and that thing that aligns it all up the middle.

 

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I seem to remember a few people having problems finding the lenses for the quads. I think they are different but I'm not too sure really, as Ive never had that front end on a car Ive owned. Overseas markets had different lenses too. Yellow ones.

 

Perhaps a member who has some quads lying around can confirm this for you...

 

Send me a pic of the parker lense if you like, and Ill compare it to an adm one I have here. Measurements would be handy in the pic, lie a ruler under it if you can. The adm lights are an even height all the way round the parker, the quads taper up at the bottom and leave a gap in adm gaurds. Easy to patch up though for a perfect fit. You can use your existing beaver panel if you cut it, or just work over it like roo.

 

Even if you bring home adm ones, you wont have an issue shifting them.

 

 

little misunderstanding.

i don't have the parker lenses as the guy i spoke to told me that mine will fit into the surrounds i bought from him. i can always go back and buy others if i need to, but i'll HAVE to do that tomorrow because I'm running out of time quickly.

photos are hard here, I'm in a hotel without a ruler and the stuff is all packed up ready for the plane in the car which is down in the carpark lol

everything takes time in indonesia, stuff is rarely instant :bash:

can anyone confirm info re: quad light conversion . . . . . .

little misunderstanding.

i don't have the parker lenses as the guy i spoke to told me that mine will fit into the surrounds i bought from him. i can always go back and buy others if i need to, but i'll HAVE to do that tomorrow because I'm running out of time quickly.

photos are hard here, I'm in a hotel without a ruler and the stuff is all packed up ready for the plane in the car which is down in the carpark lol

everything takes time in indonesia, stuff is rarely instant :bash:

can anyone confirm info re: quad light conversion . . . . . .

 

 

Hey Leah, Ive done some looking around, compared the photos of roos lights to ones I have here, if its not the same, its f@$king similar. I think I may be mistaken. Seriously though, a quadlight front will cost around $350-400 in Australia.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.