Leah's Ke70

ltzgmp-ke70

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a really sweet car. Definitely keep the tape deck; I wish mine still worked.

You could always just pretend your car is kind of done in a rainbow paintjob...as in, pink to orange lol.

I can't get over what excellent condition the interior is in.

And you picked that up for $500??? Tell me if it passes its roadworthy test...

That's a really sweet car. Definitely keep the tape deck; I wish mine still worked.

You could always just pretend your car is kind of done in a rainbow paintjob...as in, pink to orange lol.

I can't get over what excellent condition the interior is in.

And you picked that up for $500??? Tell me if it passes its roadworthy test...

yep, $500.

i'll post up once I'm home the details of roadworthy. it should all be fine since i've replaced parker lenses and fixed wheel bearing issue, theres nothing else i can find that would be an issue, no leaks anywhere :cool:

if it doesn't pass i'll be quite surprised.

in indonesia at the moment.

will post up photos when I'm home of the malls with whole levels devoted to car parts :doh: it will make you all jealous.

today i bought a quad light conversion for my car, minus beaver panel because i can't find it here.

also bought ma61s at home, they should be on the car in a few weeks, after road worthy is done, with stretched tyres >_<

it may or may not have cost me $55 for the original toyota jdm set up, brand new unopened packaging. :bash:

photos up asap.

in indonesia at the moment.

will post up photos when I'm home of the malls with whole levels devoted to car parts :P it will make you all jealous.

today i bought a quad light conversion for my car, minus beaver panel because i can't find it here.

also bought ma61s at home, they should be on the car in a few weeks, after road worthy is done, with stretched tyres >_<

it may or may not have cost me $55 for the original toyota jdm set up, brand new unopened packaging. :doh:

photos up asap.

What cost $50?

The front end?

Hook us up! :bash:

haha i KNEW that would happen. i seriously don't have luggage space or else i would be stock piling car parts.

i have bought SO much stuff here because it's all so cheap compared to home.

Bring 4 front ends home, and youd have paid for the holiday. :bash:

What more motivation does one need for a cheap overseas holiday?

BTW, the parker lenses for quads are damn hard to find here. Bring over a dozen at least if you can find them.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Bring 4 front ends home, and youd have paid for the holiday. :bash:

What more motivation does one need for a cheap overseas holiday?

BTW, the parker lenses for quads are damn hard to find here. Bring over a dozen at least if you can find them.

there was a lot of confusion about that due to language barrier.

the holiday was already cheap already so i don't mind >_<

the guy told me mine would be find but i doubted that.

so what exactly do i need extra? beaver panel is out of the question. so it turns out i need parker lights? or JUST the lenses?

because i'm fairly sure they guy i bought them off had the lights youre refering to.

there was a lot of confusion about that due to language barrier.

the holiday was already cheap already so i don't mind >_<

the guy told me mine would be find but i doubted that.

so what exactly do i need extra? beaver panel is out of the question. so it turns out i need parker lights? or JUST the lenses?

because i'm fairly sure they guy i bought them off had the lights youre refering to.

To do the quad front 100 percent properly, I think you need gaurds, beaver panel, headlight assembly, grill, bumpers, and that thing that aligns it all up the middle.

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I seem to remember a few people having problems finding the lenses for the quads. I think they are different but I'm not too sure really, as Ive never had that front end on a car Ive owned. Overseas markets had different lenses too. Yellow ones.

Perhaps a member who has some quads lying around can confirm this for you...

Send me a pic of the parker lense if you like, and Ill compare it to an adm one I have here. Measurements would be handy in the pic, lie a ruler under it if you can. The adm lights are an even height all the way round the parker, the quads taper up at the bottom and leave a gap in adm gaurds. Easy to patch up though for a perfect fit. You can use your existing beaver panel if you cut it, or just work over it like roo.

Even if you bring home adm ones, you wont have an issue shifting them.

To do the quad front 100 percent properly, I think you need gaurds, beaver panel, headlight assembly, grill, bumpers, and that thing that aligns it all up the middle.

I'm not 100 percent sure, but I seem to remember a few people having problems finding the lenses for the quads. I think they are different but I'm not too sure really, as Ive never had that front end on a car Ive owned. Overseas markets had different lenses too. Yellow ones.

Perhaps a member who has some quads lying around can confirm this for you...

Send me a pic of the parker lense if you like, and Ill compare it to an adm one I have here. Measurements would be handy in the pic, lie a ruler under it if you can. The adm lights are an even height all the way round the parker, the quads taper up at the bottom and leave a gap in adm gaurds. Easy to patch up though for a perfect fit. You can use your existing beaver panel if you cut it, or just work over it like roo.

Even if you bring home adm ones, you wont have an issue shifting them.

little misunderstanding.

i don't have the parker lenses as the guy i spoke to told me that mine will fit into the surrounds i bought from him. i can always go back and buy others if i need to, but i'll HAVE to do that tomorrow because I'm running out of time quickly.

photos are hard here, I'm in a hotel without a ruler and the stuff is all packed up ready for the plane in the car which is down in the carpark lol

everything takes time in indonesia, stuff is rarely instant :bash:

can anyone confirm info re: quad light conversion . . . . . .

little misunderstanding.

i don't have the parker lenses as the guy i spoke to told me that mine will fit into the surrounds i bought from him. i can always go back and buy others if i need to, but i'll HAVE to do that tomorrow because I'm running out of time quickly.

photos are hard here, I'm in a hotel without a ruler and the stuff is all packed up ready for the plane in the car which is down in the carpark lol

everything takes time in indonesia, stuff is rarely instant :bash:

can anyone confirm info re: quad light conversion . . . . . .

Hey Leah, Ive done some looking around, compared the photos of roos lights to ones I have here, if its not the same, its f@$king similar. I think I may be mistaken. Seriously though, a quadlight front will cost around $350-400 in Australia.