January 20, 200917 yr comment_309526 Hey guys and gurls I have taken it in my hands sort sort out RC members to atenned Boostcruising's Australia Day Cruise Aussie Day Cruise. Sunday 25th January the day before Australia Day so people can spend Australia Day with family etc. We are meeting at Stapylton BP at 9.30am, We will be heading north.. To somewhere around Wellington Point.. for those of you who don't know where stapylton BP is, it is directly across the M1 from Yatala Pies, the big BP there.. I will deffs be there with my car and TheDbKing will also be there is his panel wagon Feel free to follow the link to find out more infomation http://www.boostcruising.com/forums/index....howtopic=366510 Hope to see u guys there!!! Ps for the north sider's id like to arange a meet point before so that so south siders can cruise to the bp as a group Cheers Tory (AE80ROLLAGUY) Report
January 20, 200917 yr comment_309534 yeah any people from this side of town wanna meet at the northlakes westfeilds before, (Dougie looking your way) ;) :( Report
January 20, 200917 yr comment_309575 yeah any people from this side of town wanna meet at the northlakes westfeilds before, (Dougie looking your way) ;) :( I will see how the Mrs is going by then...... she is just about to have the kid anytime now......... Report
January 20, 200917 yr comment_309638 I will see how the Mrs is going by then...... she is just about to have the kid anytime now......... congrats man, hope it all goes well. Report
January 20, 200917 yr comment_309656 Might come, I may be busy at my home workshop (ha) so i might not make it... EDIT: Tory if your car is still making that noise i will have a look at it. Edited January 20, 200917 yr by Trev Report
January 20, 200917 yr Author comment_309673 Might come, I may be busy at my home workshop (ha) so i might not make it... EDIT: Tory if your car is still making that noise i will have a look at it. Oh Yeah true that!!! i fixed :> i dropped the sup frame to do some work the other day, put it back together and the noise has goneskis :> Straaaaange Report
January 24, 200917 yr comment_310892 :) :no2: :) Sorry Guys....my finances are screwed at the moment, so i'm out :( Report
January 24, 200917 yr comment_310915 I just woke up so I won't be going :) Edited January 24, 200917 yr by Trev Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now