Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10 Drag Car Pics As Requested

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey Luke,

Sorry its been a while since I have been on here. I have a heap of in the build photos I will attempt to scan & put on here soon, as I want to fix up the build thread so the car is capable to run for the rolla of the year!

 

Good to see you again Trev. Was happy with the 8.0 in hot conditions at Jambo.

 

Lee

  • Replies 68
  • Views 128.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Gday, New PB yesterday 7.98 @ 166mph. Still more to come!

Posted Images

Congratulations on the 7.98 Lee!!

Just keeps going quicker and quicker!!

 

Stu.

Good to see you again Trev. Was happy with the 8.0 in hot conditions at Jambo.

 

Lee

 

Yeah what a fantastic weekend, great numbers from cars and I think it was from the heat delivering a perfect track, I had to take a pic of this:

 

post-1373-0-52892500-1348836669_thumb.jpg

 

And I am HOPING to make it to Sydney next year.

  • 6 months later...

Well I made it to Sydney and had the pleasure of staying with Lee and his family, unfortunately racing was canned on saturday before it even started due to rain and I wasn't prepared to stay the extra day so I missed the racing but got to see what Sydney/NSW had to offer. I will definitely do it again and am looking forward to when the guys come up for our Jambo.

Now that I am on the computer I can put some pics up...

 

The 10 sleeping on friday night:

post-1373-0-96266600-1365586040_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-11274200-1365586127_thumb.jpg

 

post-1373-0-01549200-1365586180_thumb.jpg

Hey saw you beat that red 1200 ute at jamboree on Sunday do you know Luke Coy

20130407_120220_zps6b1651e9.jpg

 

20130407_120134_zps35c8c010.jpg

 

 

Oldest ke10 i have seen Frame number 17xxxx

 

 

20130407_115206_zps19c9d10d.jpg

Edited by KeTen

  • Author

No prob Trev, it was a pleasure to have you & Shawn stay just a shame you didnt get to see the racing.

 

Hi KeTen, only know of Luke from racing, cheers.

 

Looking for a new PB next time out!

 

Lee

  • Author

PS: Love the pic of the old girl sleeping!!

I totally miss the weather down there.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.