BCRacing

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

How much work was it to convert to spindle mount front wheels?

Also if you don't mind me asking, what struts and springs are you running with the spindles? Are you running a strange or wilwood front brake kit?

Thanks Rowan

Hi, all are strange parts ie: struts & brakes. Cost for parts are around $3500 for struts including brakes & $1500 for wheels & tyres. As far as fitting it it depends on where you get it done or if you do it yourself. Keep in mind it can be time consuming as everything has to be done 100% correct to keep the car straight. Also prices are effected by the aussie $$.

Lee

• 3 months later...

Just thought I let ya know the KE10 went to Sydney Jambo on the weekend. Went on low boost & ran consistant 9.2s after a few teething problems. Not sure when but we are keen to get back out & turn the power up!

Lee

Didn't see it in any of the vids on fullboost, so disapointed! Looks awesome in that photo.

• 2 months later...

Ran the Rolla again & its back with an 8.4 @ 159mph launching straigh as with the new fornt end still only @ 26lb boost. Gonna garage it now for Jamboree.

One of the cleanest race cars I've seen for a while!!

How much boost do you think it'll take and is it going to be wound up for jamboree??

Stu.

One of the cleanest race cars I've seen for a while!!

How much boost do you think it'll take and is it going to be wound up for jamboree??

Stu.

Hope to run consistant at Jambo, recon it would be happy at 35lb but for now it looks like it will stay where it is as we need to change diff gears & tighten up the convertor. Too much change without testing it first so will go to jambo with the setup we know then make some changes when we get back. Car seem much happier with the new front end. Would be nice to run a PB in QLD.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...