Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

tipsi

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by tipsi

  1. Jono are the ae86 coil overs longer or shorter in overall length do you know to a standard ke20-25 strut/shock ? sorry I mean the actual length from top to bottom not the spindle itself.
  2. Its just like a caravan wheel Jono, but my wheel has been machined to suit certain size bearing etc, so if the ae86 spindles are a different size (thickness) or width (where the inner and outer) hub bearing sit then they wont work.
  3. trouble is this is my car it isn't a ordinary street car.... need to work on what I have described for a number of reasons. I'm using spindle mount wheels also.
  4. Hi, yeah well when we adapt the otomoto sleeve kit we will shorten the struts 40-50mm I t would think.
  5. so the mk1 gti golf shock is the only shock insert that we know will fit the ke20/25 strut housing?
  6. Hi Guys, Currently carrying out a coil over mod on the front of my ke25, using the otomoto coilover sleeve kit and k-mac castor/camber plates. What shock inserts have people been using with this sort of a setup in the front end of the ke2/25? Do ae92 shock inserts work? Thanks guys
  7. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    pics soon guys just getting the last of the body prep done before we refit all the wiring and looms etc.
  8. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    car is now finished....
  9. The front leaf spring haha
  10. I was thinking of changing the leaf springs to white line sway bar
  11. Nah tally that's my brother his still going for that set up I am just wanting a tough street car
  12. What diff is the best I was thinking hilux, vl turbo or r31 With a powerglide wondering what to with the front leaf spring
  13. Bit of a different price range between us haha
  14. That was my brother that done the 20b conversation , I am Doing my own 13b into a ke10 conversation
  15. Yeah lookin into it for sure what diff and gearbox did u use
  16. How hard is it to drop a 13b in to my ke10 not sure yet if I want turbo or not yet help
  17. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Car Electrical
    Thanks mate
  18. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Car Electrical
    is this the regulator......
  19. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Car Electrical
    There is nothing in the car
  20. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Car Electrical
    Does it connect to the negative on the coil ? Does anyone have a photo I can't seem to find it I have a white 50 mm long box with two wires on it
  21. Where is the regulator on a ke10
  22. What do I need for the conversion from drums to brakes ???? Help
  23. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Sorry guys been a little bit busy of late. Car is away getting bar and chassis work completed and some small changes modified and neatened. Will be ready for a final fitout, dummy up and wire in coming months. Then will strip completely for paint and prep, engine is ready to go... In the process of sorting out spindle mounts and front wheels Cheers
  24. tipsi replied to tipsi's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Cheers for the comments guys

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.