Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

13B Into A Ke10 Hard ?

Featured Replies

How hard is it to drop a 13b in to my ke10 not sure yet if I want turbo or not yet help

  • Author

Cheers

Not to hard mate just mod a few crossmembers easy small motor so no firewall mods go for it and don't look back I'm glad i did me engine conversion in mine

  • Author

Yeah lookin into it for sure what diff and gearbox did u use

Would use whatever came behind the 13B... Hilux diff?

 

You've done a 20B conversion with a KE25? You should know what to do better than us?

  • Author

That was my brother that done the 20b conversation , I am

Doing my own 13b into a ke10 conversation

Well I bet your brother would have alot of knowledge on the subject ;)

  • Author

Bit of a different price range between us haha

  • 3 weeks later...

I'm doing a 12a into a ke20, havent started yet..car ahs just been stripped of motor and box and I'm just preppin the paint and what not...if i find anything interesting i'll let you know but i'll be keeping tabs on your build koz no doubt it'll help me out!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.