Ella's 83 Ke70 (molly) Flat Front Custom Paint

Ella

yeah one some or all of the above???

LOL.

hrmm i havent bought a 4k in ages, usually the exchange of beer in a box is enough, although you say ths ones in good nick? that might mean its worth a little more, but shit i dunno man give us a price (prolly best to take it to pm this isnt a wtb section LOL)

the one in my car now is a genuine 55,000k motor runs so nicely, but i bet it will live a short life if i do go entering kalbar... this car is my daily driver, so its good to haves a spare engine in case things go pear shaped, the 4k was my spare, but i blew up the 5k hehe.

any ideas what a new oil pump, and the machining will cost me for the 5k? ill get it all apart maybe on the weekend to find out how bad zee damages is, but i needs a fkking engine stand :D better go visit supercheap lol.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, yeah man, engine stands are so cheap, not worth borrowing one. just make sure it has 4 wheels, the old 3 wheel ones fall over with a big motor on them...woops

id say the 5k is fairly rooted.

heres hoping its not, but i reckon that it is...pull it down and have a look.

maybe it blew a headgasket at the same time too and just hydro-locked...

all guess work til you open it up.

i have a parts motor you could ahve the pump off etc if you wanted, or the whole thing for cheap if you wanted, its just in my way and i can't be bothered pullign it apart to sell for scrap, although seeing whats wrong with it would be interesting, just no time..

just PM if you wanna make an offer, if not ill just keep floggin it round the yard every now and then for a bit longer :D

did the 5k originaly goes as hard as my 4k did?

lol the 5k went much harder till it self destructed :P

in fact the 4k in there now goes almost as hard too, gotta gets me a cam for the 4k i think haha

hrmm seriously though, no more money is being spent on this car now until my VL is running again.

the last thing i have to do to finish it off is put a set of wheels o have lined up, will suit the car to a tee... wil put up pics when i have them here :hmm:

Ive made the final decision, the flames are here to stay... the reception i got from people all through the city last night was great, seems everyone loves the rolla with a matte black paintjob its just going to be another keto, at least the flames personalise her a bit...

Edited by Ella

• 2 weeks later...

hrmm well things have changed again for me.

The VL has been sold, and replaced by a toyota sedan from the same period.

Will put up a EOI on this rolla once ive finished doing up the interior. unless anyones interested in it as is for a little cheaper.

everythings there i just havent put it all in yet.

got stockers on now but i wont post a photo cause it looks shit,

as soon as i get my wheelnuts from JiP ill be chucking on the wheels i traded him for and ill post a pic

they are old school styled 14s with a little bit of dish. Also they are powdercoated purple in a similar shade to my flame job so they will look good methinks.

Also i have HIDs :party:

Edited by Ella

Ha ha ha ha

Welcome to the Cressida club.

So what motor does it have 5ME or 5MGE.

thanks for spoiling it ya nong. why do you think i pmed you... ah well yes its true I'm buying a cressida for a Jz transplant, i want to go drag racing. Will buy another keto for daily duties once i save up a little and the transplant is ready to be done.

those purple wheels from JIP will look shit hot on them when you do put them on

yeah man this weekend ill be doing that and some other things, then itll be current pics and up on here and boost for sale :dance:

well ive developed yet another exhaust manifold leak :dance:

4th inlet/exhaust gasket ive been through now...

stupid cheapo ACL ones they sell at repco.

going to face both surfaces, new studs and nuts,

new head gasket while the heads off

then a new TOYOTA genuine gasket set.

got them at staff price from sci fleet thanks to a friends mum who works there... 68.something bucks for the two.... f@$k id hate to see retail lol.

Also ive named the car Molly lol.

thanks for spoiling it ya nong. why do you think i pmed you... ah well yes its true I'm buying a cressida for a Jz transplant, i want to go drag racing. Will buy another keto for daily duties once i save up a little and the transplant is ready to be done.

:dance: :) :hmm:

Um sorry dude ya should have told me.

• 2 weeks later...

Righto peoples this car is now definately 100% for sale.

ive not only got the cressie, but ive replaced the ke70 with another one to be my daily driver while i build the cressie, the DX KE70 i spotted out here a few weeks back is now MINE! need monies for rego yo!

will put up a FS thread in the for sale section and ill chuck up pics of the DX when i get it here.

Edited by Ella