February 3, 200917 yr comment_314177 hey guys, was looking around the cruise cruise cruise thread and though beechworth would be a great cruise.i can get it organized, but only if theres enough interest.(p.s, it will b betta than the gor..shhhh..lol) Report
February 3, 200917 yr comment_314207 hey guys, was looking around the cruise cruise cruise thread and though beechworth would be a great cruise.i can get it organized, but only if theres enough interest.(p.s, it will b betta than the gor..shhhh..lol) OOO...errr...I doubt it, as the GOR cruise was awesome, and set the standard for cruises. Thus is one of the reasons why it is now an Annual event. However, I'm interested, When? what sort of route? it'd probably need to be a weekender due to distance... Report
February 4, 200917 yr comment_314412 Yeh definitely interested, although I won't be able to afford any cruises until about May methinks, which is when I'm assuming you were planning on having this anyway... I hear that the Great Alpine Way is a pretty challenging road - those of us with older cars may have a bit of a struggle. What sort of route were you thinking of taking? It'd be good to go through the national park if there are any decent roads that cut through. Report
February 4, 200917 yr comment_314418 Could always to the alpine rd in the morning (on the first day), then head home the fwy... Edited February 4, 200917 yr by Bowler Report
February 4, 200917 yr comment_314756 i reallly wann do the great alpine Tk.!!!!!! Sat: meet point : Bright Sunday : Great Alpine Tk -> Bairnsdale Monday : Freeway home to melb. Report
February 26, 200917 yr Author comment_322808 well atm i think beechworth is sorta out of the question thanks to the fire starters, but give us time to plan were we wanna go and for how long as coz people like myself work 5 days a week.. Report
February 26, 200917 yr comment_322839 I'd be keen for a cruise but i don't have my rolla on the road yet, Its not fun driving a tank and trying to keep up with zippy little corolla's through the bends. :lolcry: After June I should have my rolla back on the road and i'll be out looking for some action then. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now