Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bay To Birdwood Classic 2009, 27th September

Featured Replies

  • Author

Well it seems I won't be going now as I have sold my KE20.

 

Will still be going up for a look though

  • Replies 120
  • Views 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sold your 20? to who?

  • Author

middle aged guy, lives in the western suburbs. Has a overrated Fiat something or other

 

I have dibs if he ever sells it, but for now I have something better lined up

but for now I have something better lined up

 

What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it What is it ????? :D

middle aged guy, lives in the western suburbs. Has a overrated Fiat something or other

 

I have dibs if he ever sells it, but for now I have something better lined up

 

publica wagon!

  • Author

:wink:

 

Building something which will actually get driven and quite hard

 

On the lookout for a cheap KE20 daily however

ben you change cars sooo much hahaha

 

but i don't blame you i get bored easily as well and always want what i don't have :wink:

  • Author

Haha yeah man, I did own this for nearly a year which is much much longer than most cars

 

Got an offer I couldn't refuse, since it just sits in the shed til a good weekend.

  • 2 weeks later...

Finally sent my entry off yesterday. Got slack and forgot until a mate reminded me. Today is the cut off for entries people.

 

OHHH FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!1111

 

I just checked the Bay to Birdwood website to find this:

 

12 Aug 2009

The 2009 Bay to Birdwood Classic entry list is now full. Please do not send additional entries as they cannot be accepted.

 

This is terrible !!!! My day is ruined. RUINED !!!

Finally sent my entry off yesterday. Got slack and forgot until a mate reminded me. Today is the cut off for entries people.

 

OHHH FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!1111

 

I just checked the Bay to Birdwood website to find this:

 

 

 

This is terrible !!!! My day is ruined. RUINED !!!

 

 

dudddddddde

 

that sucks!!!

 

just tag along on it any ways haha

Finally sent my entry off yesterday. Got slack and forgot until a mate reminded me. Today is the cut off for entries people.

 

OHHH FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!1111

 

I just checked the Bay to Birdwood website to find this:

 

 

 

This is terrible !!!! My day is ruined. RUINED !!!

 

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I knew of should of got my shit together.

 

Do you think they will reconsider if we call or something and have a huge winge?

nah they won't re-consider cos the issue is that they only allow 1750 entries........ they have filled that quota, so even though they were supposed to accept entries up until today, they cut it off early due to being full up. BANDITS !!!!!

Oh well there goes my life :) Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

  • 3 weeks later...

got all my forms and stuff in the mail on friday helll yes!!!! :jamie:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.