Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bay To Birdwood Classic 2009, 27th September

Featured Replies

chobis + signiture = porn.

 

how was it today? you guys got a lil bit of sunshine at least.

 

i was driving through town tonight wondering why on earth so many sweet rides were on the road.

now it makes sense :)

 

cheers, scott

  • Replies 120
  • Views 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....heaps of bikie's out the front of the pub. Not usually the genre of people to give respect to a four cylinder Japanese classic, however they were cheering us as well. Awesome!

 

You mean there was heaps of Dentists with their weekend tough man bikes and outfits cheering you!

 

I saw a few of you guys lurking around but not that many! Who's was the one with the dog in it?

 

Saw henry's as well, nice one man, still my favourite, probably mainly because the funkoars sticker!

I got some piccies here for you all, will throw them up soon.

 

Unfortunately i didnt see nor take piccies but dad did...

 

Give me a couple and ill get them up for you.

 

And Chobis... Awesome Sig.

You mean there was heaps of Dentists with their weekend tough man bikes and outfits cheering you!

 

Yeh probably. Either way there was cheering and cheering at 5 KE1x's in a row is a good thing. :)

 

Okay I'll smash a few photo's up that I took today.

 

There are a bunch of photo's of the five of us 10/11's together here:

 

What's better than a KE1x?..... 5 of 'em !!!

 

I really didn't take many photo's because I didn't go in to the finish to have a look and I only spent a short time at the start. Here's what I saw though in no particular order:

 

090927KE1x_all5.jpg

 

090927KE20ME.jpg

 

090927RA28GT_01.jpg

 

090927RA28GT_02.jpg

 

090927KE20_driving01.jpg

 

IMG_3829.jpg

 

IMG_3831.jpg

 

IMG_3834.jpg

 

IMG_3843.jpg

 

IMG_3836.jpg

 

IMG_3835.jpg

 

IMG_3837.jpg

 

IMG_3838.jpg

 

IMG_3839.jpg

 

IMG_3842.jpg

 

IMG_3844.jpg

 

IMG_3847.jpg

 

IMG_3864.jpg

 

IMG_3865.jpg

 

IMG_3866.jpg

 

IMG_3867.jpg

 

IMG_3870.jpg

 

IMG_3876.jpg

 

IMG_3884.jpg

 

IMG_3889.jpg

 

IMG_3891.jpg

 

IMG_3892.jpg

 

IMG_3894.jpg

 

IMG_3896.jpg

 

IMG_3899.jpg

 

090927R100.jpg

 

090927R100s.jpg

 

IMG_3950.jpg

 

IMG_3949.jpg

ps anyone get any pics/details of a Toyota Tiara for sale up there?

 

Are you serious? Tiara? For sale? In Adelaide? Damn you benzo. You've called it first. I'll take number two ticket thanks. :)

 

I saw a few of you guys lurking around but not that many! Who's was the one with the dog in it?

 

Belongs to a fella called Matt. Has been off the road for a fair while but used to see it in the city heaps.

Troy I am absolutely in love with your car!!

 

I would do anything for just one night with her, please PM me when she is available :)

Troy I am absolutely in love with your car!!

 

I would do anything for just one night with her, please PM me when she is available :)

 

 

Bahahaha...... I must admit that if it hadn't been on the main street of Birdwood with hundreds of people around I may have been tempted to strip naked and rub myself all over Troy's 20. Is that weird? :) It's a hell of a machine.

  • Author
Are you serious? Tiara? For sale? In Adelaide? Damn you benzo. You've called it first. I'll take number two ticket thanks. :)

 

Yeah my old man told me about it but didn't get any photos or details! I will be hunting for the car haha

 

Cheers, Ben.

Bahahaha...... I must admit that if it hadn't been on the main street of Birdwood with hundreds of people around I may have been tempted to strip naked and rub myself all over Troy's 20. Is that weird? :D It's a hell of a machine.

 

I don't think it is weird at all, I am having very impure thoughts about that car :)

 

In all seriousness though it is just so full of awesome :)

  • Author
weird. If it was a 10 then maybe ok. haha.

 

Anyone see that silver Escort with the custom SR20 sump poking out the bottom... Mean.

 

real clean one with roll cage, Velo seats, drop tank, and Superlights (I think)?

 

If so I've noticed it cruising around my area 3 times in the last week and a bit, really tidy Escort and looks like it has a bit of power.

great pics dude,

 

R100s rule so damn much :)

Troy I am absolutely in love with your car!!

 

I would do anything for just one night with her, please PM me when she is available :)

 

 

Bahahaha...... I must admit that if it hadn't been on the main street of Birdwood with hundreds of people around I may have been tempted to strip naked and rub myself all over Troy's 20. Is that weird? :D It's a hell of a machine.

 

She's available to all at a cost of $80 per 30min. Thats right this girl pulls in the big bucks :)

 

I seriously almost had a heart attack when i saw 5 ke10/11 in a row yesterday! Couldnt believe it. Good stuff Chobis!

The purple R100 rebuild took over 10 years.

It has come a very long way since the guy bought it.

 

Sweet rides. Bay to Birdwood is fantastic.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.