Ke11 V6 Project

Rolliac

I did every thing from pannel work to shorting the diff, cutom tunnel, etc etc etc. I run my own automotive/performance work shop, so its not all that hard for me. this build isnt really a back yard sorta thing. I'm not saying u can't do it but ive spent so many hours making something and then changing it to somthing better and doin it with all the correct tooling etc. if any body does consider doin this in a ke10/11 make sure u fit a ke 20/25 front end. i tryed both and the 20 front end is much better and allows all sorts of adjustment on the suspension

who resplined your axels?

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Looks Wicked!

I reckon it would look better with 14" VB-VK Commodore Stockies rather than the 15"s. It would also look better with a Full Chrome Front Bar. :yes:

Are you gonna be running an Intercooled Turbo Setup or straight from the Inlet Manifold?

Josh :cool:

I reckon the front looks pharkin nice as is, looking forward to watching this one!! Just yesterday i saw a VX SS with a single turbo hammer down the street. Just the sound makes you cream, dear god it was nice. My new equation is..... V8+Big turbo= Happy in pants. Still, these sixes can still make some respectable power. Best of luck mate!

• 1 year later...