May 6, 201016 yr comment_435446 I did every thing from pannel work to shorting the diff, cutom tunnel, etc etc etc. I run my own automotive/performance work shop, so its not all that hard for me. this build isnt really a back yard sorta thing. I'm not saying u can't do it but ive spent so many hours making something and then changing it to somthing better and doin it with all the correct tooling etc. if any body does consider doin this in a ke10/11 make sure u fit a ke 20/25 front end. i tryed both and the 20 front end is much better and allows all sorts of adjustment on the suspension who resplined your axels? Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_435447 LOL ok i did most things, adrian from john taverna chassis did the resplining Report
November 9, 201015 yr comment_481247 Looks Wicked! I reckon it would look better with 14" VB-VK Commodore Stockies rather than the 15"s. It would also look better with a Full Chrome Front Bar. :yes: Are you gonna be running an Intercooled Turbo Setup or straight from the Inlet Manifold? Josh :cool: Report
November 9, 201015 yr comment_481286 I reckon the front looks pharkin nice as is, looking forward to watching this one!! Just yesterday i saw a VX SS with a single turbo hammer down the street. Just the sound makes you cream, dear god it was nice. My new equation is..... V8+Big turbo= Happy in pants. Still, these sixes can still make some respectable power. Best of luck mate! Report
November 9, 201015 yr comment_481295 mother of god that turbo will eat children and woodland creatures that photo means when its up and running high quality audio driving clips will be required Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now