Ke70 Pano

BLUDGER

• 3 weeks later...
Members dont see this ad

ok so been a while but i finally got off my arse and did some work to the pano, fitted the park light (thanks heaps for that littleredspirit :y: ) and fitted some new headlights and bulbs

post-7669-1236503807.jpg

and fitted some gauges (half done but ran out of daylight)

post-7669-1236504043.jpg

post-7669-1236504096.jpg

and got a fully sic cannon fitted ulay :yes:

post-7669-1236503900_thumb.jpg

and cleaned the engine abit

post-7669-1236504142_thumb.jpg

hopefully lower it in 2 weeks :locked: not sure how low to go but, i was thinkin 3 inches but my boss said to just go 2. How low can these things go and still be driveable? Anyhow i'll keep y'all updated on what ever it is i do.

• 4 months later...

Been awhile since i last did an update on the rolla so here it goes,

Lowered it 3" :dance: Did a quick export paint job on the bonnet, did the interior black including carpeting the back, installed a crane cams electronic ignition, and purchased a weber for it today.

post-7669-1247573744_thumb.jpg

post-7669-1247573808_thumb.jpg

Will post more pics on thurs night.

respect nice panno

looks like it sits at about the same height as mine

i find mine hits the bump stops pretty regularly so might have to cut them down but other than that slides hard and holds flat

what did you get done to the rear of yours do get the drop

mines got

reset leafs lowwer stiffer

and kyb short stroke shocks

and a swaybar for extra support

soon to have panard rod as diff is not center

heres a pic of mine

12072009001.jpg

• 8 months later...

well the work is starting again on the pano again since bennys ke55 coupe is pretty much done now, so put a 5 speed in today (bit of an effort by yourself on the ground i must add), got a head and cam at work waiting to go to the machine shop, got an a/c system to, just rebuilding the compressor atm then makin new hoses and redoin the tx valve and stuff (on the cheap, gotta love havin a old man that does it for a livin) so it should be like a fridge inside soon. also got a fixed back bucket seat for it and a spare set of seats so i can butcher the rails on them to put it in. picked up a new diff centre and got it locked during the week, will be getting installed on monday at work (over workin on the floor, especially when i can do it on a hoist). Will also be pulling the leaves out some time in the next month or so to get them reset as the blocks are really annoying me now. Also plan on redoin the front end to, the sigma arms really need some good struts above them to make them worth it, so will prob venture down to fulcrum and organise a adjustable coil-over setup and adjustable strut tops. then i should be happy for abit.