camcam

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so any progress on it man how is the 3k head going have you got it yet?

nah not yet ummm and now i have a problem every time i accelirateion dies down my car makes a crunching sound have u got any ideas at all ???? i hoe its not bottem end tats the last thing i need i might go see kalb and ask him ahhhhh i think my cars f@$ked :dance:

Edited by camrollake70

ok lucky because it turns out my bottem end (of my motor) is fine it was just my intake manifold was loose lol therank god but feel like a twat hahahahahaha went skiding with to yesturdaylove wet wether still got the exaust leak tho :|:( i span out hahahaha funny as to was behind me i smiled at him be cause there was like 20 cars behind him lmao and i put an old ke 30 bage on my grill dunno if i like it yet or not

post-7027-1236127636_thumb.jpg

ok lucky because it turns out my bottem end (of my motor) is fine it was just my intake manifold was loose lol therank god but feel like a twat hahahahahaha went skiding with to yesturdaylove wet wether still got the exaust leak tho :D:( i span out hahahaha funny as to was behind me i smiled at him be cause there was like 20 cars behind him lmao and i put an old ke 30 bage on my grill dunno if i like it yet or not

I ran out breath to finish that :|

ummm it looks like i have to have the leak for a while because it looks like I'm not getting my 3k head off my mate any more it seems he dosent want to know me any more so yeah have to put up with it for now ..... oh well ill find another one around i guess just have to look :):(:(:(:( ..................lmao my car sounds like a f@$king tractor because the leak