March 1, 200917 yr comment_323728 Hey guys, I'm new well name's Sara.. I own a 91 Toyota seca CSI. I have just got her back from the panel shop with a new coat of paint and some body mods. I originally got this car of Ebay, yes seriously I did.. Was dinged to hell but soon sorted that out.. I havnt been able to drive it yes as I'm still needing a new windscreen put it as my old ex was trying to take the seals off and chiped the glass... Was not happy.... also got to get the exhaust done, cause at the moment it just has the headers and the cat thats it... So sounds beefy, rally spec... Anyhow without further a'do, Here is the link from car domain with all the work that as been done to the car. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2962733 Cheers Sara. Report
March 1, 200917 yr comment_323729 fuk every since i met you all u eva did was go on about this car, almost thought it was a myth. good to see you got it back and gettin it bak togeva! good work sara, see you soon i hope! Report
March 1, 200917 yr Author comment_323730 HAHAHA you spaz rhys, yeah hope too see you soon and driving round in my baby not mums crappy rolla... HAHA Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323769 very sexual :dance: .. nice work looks killer with the evo bonnet.. all you need now is to lower it and put some nice wheels on it Report
March 2, 200917 yr Author comment_323788 hahah yah rims are on another car at the moment there only 14's tho which suks.... and going to work on getting it lowerd just need the money... Report
March 2, 200917 yr Author comment_323813 Just alittle thing, i finally painted the grill black n chrome... loooks nice once i put a gloss over... Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323815 Just alittle thing, i finally painted the grill black n chrome... loooks nice once i put a gloss over... Grille looks much better now, light highlights don't tend to work on black cars, unless it's the wheels. Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323820 nice rolla and its black! nice choice on the bonnet and wing something different,looks good! what else is the plan for your rolla?? Report
March 2, 200917 yr Author comment_323831 Well plans for the rolla still, are lowering, try n get super lows depending... Um might be getting alba burtha rims, 18'' chromes. Depending if my mates brother wants to part with them. What else is there to be done, um tint, try n go darkest without cops knowing.... umm.... um um .... bucket seats, um slowly getting my sound system.... mate has a kicker comp 12'' sub sittin for me at his place, pickin that up tonight... don't have an amp so that really don't help me at all... Gee can't think of what else to do Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323835 nice work chrome doesn't look good with black, some people are different i would put 18inch white mags on that would look sik Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_323907 , um tint, try n go darkest without cops knowing.... It's not the cops only that are the problem. Have an accident and the insurance company sees it and it's bye-bye insurance. Report
March 2, 200917 yr Author comment_324035 Thanks Wayne.... I'm really happy that people like her... Report
March 2, 200917 yr comment_324038 Front end looks hot, Might I suggest that you take the headlights apart and paint the inside of the plastic housing, I have seen it done and it looks tops. EDIT: Paint them black that is :dance: Edited March 2, 200917 yr by Trev Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now