Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tocau National Meet! June 6th - 8th [melb]

Featured Replies

Guys and Gals.

 

I'm organising the National Meet for the Toyota Owners Club Of Australia this year on the Queens Birthday Long Weekend.

 

We're having it in Melbourne this year, and its shaping up to be a great weekend.

 

here's the itinerary so far.

 

Saturday

- 11:00 AM Meet and Greet TMCA Melb. HQ. (TBC)

- 12:30 PM BBQ Lunch and TOCAU National Meet Stickers and Showbags Give away. (I'll a list of numbers for this guys)

- 2:30 PM Show and Shine Judged by Autobarn/East Coast AutoSpares (TBC)

- 7:30 PM Pub Meal Somewhere good chance it'll be The Rosstown Hotel in Carnegie. Followed by a visit to the Pool Hall just up the road (local car enthusiast hangout) then depending on the rate of alcohol consumption... we could head to an industrial area for a drive wink.gif

 

Sunday

- 9:00 AM Meet up for the Cruise at TMCA.

 

TOCAU Nat. Meet Cruise CLICKY CLICKY

 

- 8:00 PM Dinner at Hogs Breath Cafe.

 

Would be Great to get you guys along and show off your cars or come for the cruise on the Sunday either way, you're all more than welcome to attend.

 

regards

 

Andy.

Hmm...something about that route looks familiar...just can't quite put my finger on it :dance: I'll be a definite for sure - car is an unknown quantity

Edited by Bowler

  • Author
Hmm...something about that route looks familiar...just can't quite put my finger on it :dance: I'll be a definite for sure - car is an unknown quantity

 

 

haha!

 

Mate... I'd drive that way to work if it was practical!!

 

you're more than welcome either with your car, or in the passenger seat of somone elses.

oh, we're in Melbourne that weekend!!!! I might have to come for a peek!

Lesley, i hope you'll be driving vixen across :dance:

i can't bring my car,but i will fly down there!

hi I'm interested , but where does this all start from?

Lesley, i hope you'll be driving vixen across :)

 

 

nope :D I don't drive to melbourne...... especially since I just got her back from paint and panel! ALTHOUGH I told hubby about it, and he said we should take both cars..... but I don't think it'll happen, I already have flights booked....

 

:|

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Guys... pleased to say we have a major sponsor for the Show and Shine.

 

Selleys Turtle Wax ICE.

 

TwaxIce_Colour%20small.JPG

 

event is all on so make sure you guys can come along for it!!!

 

Turtle Wax ICE prize packs include

Turtle Wax ICE Liquid Polish

Turtle Wax ICE Detailer

Turtle Wax ICE Total Interior Care

Turtle Wax cap

Turtle Wax key ring

 

 

BEST Car Interior

BEST Car Exterior

BEST car Overall

BEST Car - Members choice

 

Judges to be confirmed on the day...

 

so make sure you bring your chamois down.. and we'll have a great arvo, pouring over each others cars.

 

Andy.

  • Author

would love to see all your corolla's in the meet.... bring it on.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

hey guys...

 

was hoping i could get a bit on an Idication on the numbers we think we'll get for this meet up.

 

Also just to let you know there is a Prize category in the show and Shine for NON TOCAU members...

 

To get your show bag, Cruise guide and Entry for the show and Shine we ask for a $5 payment.

 

So if you could please express you intentions here buy adding yourself to the list... that'd be Great!

 

Roll Call..

 

Roll Call..

 

1. BKS

2. Guni

3. Jaderd

4. Kolourhero

5. thegourou20

6. Mopp (as if I would miss it)

7. lateralus (about 93% sure)

8. Jaems

9. TOYTRD

10. akuma (pm for taxi service from airport)

11. Ravvvie:)

12. osodvs

13. m_luke - it's been too long... (Nice choice for the cruise route)

 

NSW.

 

1. xoom

2.M_M

3.Tats

4.Big Pete

5. JVN11L

 

 

QLD

 

1. Northy

2. DJKOR

3. Silvabullit (not 100% but about 80%)

4. Evo7

5. SuperDave

6. whitestivo

 

SA/WA.

 

1. (WA) trdsaads

2.

3.

4.

I'll be there...heh, I though i already told you

  • Author
I'll be there...heh, I though i already told you

 

 

name.on.the.list..... add it

 

:)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.