Tocau National Meet! June 6th - 8th [melb]

BlindKidSeeks

hey guys...

was hoping i could get a bit on an Idication on the numbers we think we'll get for this meet up.

Also just to let you know there is a Prize category in the show and Shine for NON TOCAU members...

To get your show bag, Cruise guide and Entry for the show and Shine we ask for a $5 payment.

So if you could please express you intentions here buy adding yourself to the list... that'd be Great!

Roll Call..

1. BKS

2. Guni

3. Jaderd

4. Kolourhero

5. thegourou20

6. Mopp (as if I would miss it)

7. lateralus (about 93% sure)

8. Jaems

9. TOYTRD

10. akuma (pm for taxi service from airport)

11. Ravvvie:)

12. osodvs

13. m_luke - it's been too long... (Nice choice for the cruise route)

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys...

was hoping i could get a bit on an Idication on the numbers we think we'll get for this meet up.

Also just to let you know there is a Prize category in the show and Shine for NON TOCAU members...

To get your show bag, Cruise guide and Entry for the show and Shine we ask for a $5 payment.

So if you could please express you intentions here buy adding yourself to the list... that'd be Great!

Roll Call..

1. BKS

2. Guni

3. Jaderd

4. Kolourhero

5. thegourou20

6. Mopp (as if I would miss it)

7. lateralus (about 93% sure)

8. Jaems

9. TOYTRD

10. akuma (pm for taxi service from airport)

11. Ravvvie:)

12. osodvs

13. m_luke - it's been too long... (Nice choice for the cruise route)

14. Webers4x48

bring the levin to the show and shine and for dinner mate... i'll reserve you a nice safe car space indoors!

I know ALOT of popel who will weep at the sight of that car... me included

I have just gotten permission to use the car for a non club event, so that side of things is sorted, however my Step-sister's engagement party is also that weekend, so my time will be sought after by her as well even though i don't really want to be there.

I am dying to be at the Show and Shine, and i definetely want to go on a fair bit of the cruise.

thanks for the offer of the indoor car park. lol. i may take you up on that :jamie: :D

-dave

I have just gotten permission to use the car for a non club event, so that side of things is sorted, however my Step-sister's engagement party is also that weekend, so my time will be sought after by her as well even though i don't really want to be there.

I am dying to be at the Show and Shine, and i definetely want to go on a fair bit of the cruise.

thanks for the offer of the indoor car park. lol. i may take you up on that :jamie: :D

-dave

Show and Shine will be outdoors, dinner car park will be indoors! 100%

i hope you can make it!