March 4, 200917 yr comment_324410 I did a search so I don't think there's a topic like this... I have: Left ear: Rook, 3 on lobes, one stretched to 6mm Right ear: Snug, helix, tragus (sp?), three on lobe, one stretched to 6mm Body: Belly button [ how original] I want dermals under my collarbones though :| Edited March 6, 200917 yr by Lexxi[ke35] Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324423 i have 2 small tatts on each wrist one says "Glen" (hubby) the other "Ethan"(my son) both nipples peirced, my ears but never wear earrings, and my libret. i have a friend desinging my next tatt which will be a small sleeve at the top of my arm. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324431 I do wonder whether people think about how they will feel about their piercings and tatts in a few years. Especially the stretch ones..... they are wack :| Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324434 i have very basic 8mm holes in each ear. looking at getting a back peice (most likely just ribcage sized) when i get the design down just how i want it. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324438 i wanna get a half sleve on my right arm and maybe some other tas on my back etc. expanders are just wrong.... and my god do they smell :| Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324450 i had them once, they smell terrible. lolz. i was lucky enough that when i took them out my ears healed over, got them repeirced thou. ive got a back piece i designed, like top of my back over my shoulders, just havent gotten around to gettin it done yet. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324459 ive got left ear peirced and I'm getting a sleeve from shoulder blade to just below elbow, vines style. i just need to fill out and get some cash before i get it though..... Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324465 i wanna get a half sleve on my right arm and maybe some other tas on my back etc.expanders are just wrong.... and my god do they smell :D if you clean them every now and then they're fine. does your crap smells like roses??? :| Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324468 ive got the big dipper tattooed on my back, it is going to replace the southern cross as the must have tattoo in cronulla. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324472 I hate most piercings. But, I get my first tattoo in 3 months. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324473 ive got the big dipper tattooed on my back, it is going to replace the southern cross as the must have tattoo in cronulla. WHAT??? no "AUSSIE PRIDE" tattoo'd across your chest?? :| Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324475 nah not yet haha, I'm gonna save my chest for a tattoo of a kangaroo drinking a VB.... that would actually be pretty cool haha Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324495 I'll be gettin an angry kangaroo with boxing gloves, ready for a fight with the aussie flag wrapped around it's shoulders on my right arm in a years time. Report
March 4, 200917 yr comment_324503 i have ned kelly on my leg like knee to ankle its ned kelly standing infront of the glenrowan pub thats on fire took about three sittings planning more on the way :| Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now