Ke70 Stolen! :(

crazyrob

Members dont see this ad

My car was parked on grote street allnight one night last week.

went to get it in the morning and it had been broken into. I only knew because it was open and door ajar, because NOTHING was stolen, my CD player would take 8 min with tools to take out, the 5 dollar note sticking out of the ashtry + the 10ish dollars of coins in the car probly $100 worth of CDs. only thing wrong was they try to force the key barrel with a screw driver.

Some one must haved spooked them off, i am soo lucky, I normaly unplug stuff under the bonnet if i am leaving it in a risky area for a night and nearly ALLWAYs take my face off and put it in the boot no matter where i park my car.

WOW thats allot of offtopic jabber :P .....free bump

Hope you find it buddy...at least they thought your car was worth stealing :(

Doug

Saw a baby blue KE70 on my way to the shops at lunch today with a smashed out back window and parking infringement notice on the front window.

Couldnt remember any specific markings but its behind the Oriental Restaurant on the corner of North-East Road and Grand Junction Road.

You can get to it via the access driveway to the power sub-station off of Jacobsen Crescent / Valiant Road Corner

Oh, its in Holden Hill too.

Edited by Raven

Any luck yet? There seems to be an awful lot of cars being stolen lately...

My KE70 wagon got broken into on Glynburn road not long ago, they took a torch and a pocket knife and smashed the glovebox open even though it was unlocked. Looks like they tried to start it but couldn't. My mate also had his old HJ Premier stolen from the exact same spot a few months earlier.

Saw a baby blue KE70 on my way to the shops at lunch today with a smashed out back window and parking infringement notice on the front window.

Couldnt remember any specific markings but its behind the Oriental Restaurant on the corner of North-East Road and Grand Junction Road.

You can get to it via the access driveway to the power sub-station off of Jacobsen Crescent / Valiant Road Corner

Oh, its in Holden Hill too.

yeah seen this to, had no rust in it and is stock as. now has dents in everypanel smashed windows and jumped on roof.

obviously some one didnt like the owner. but atleast its right next to just toyota dismantlers lol.

• 2 months later...

:bash: i guess its gone for good...! heard nothing havnt seen anything GONE!

around $300 for it with the rego taken from it pretty much makes it $200 but f@$k all for it:( i don't understand why f@$k all tho oh well its gone can't do anything about it... maybe get another or something but leave it as that

thanks guys

its really starting to annoy me with all these cars getting broken into and stolen. I can only hope that the steering lock can do its job, especially with the amount of work ive put into my car. Always abit sketchy to park my car anywhere these days. Feel really bad for you, dw something better will come up

+1 for getting a weird feeling when you leave your pride and joy parked somewhere unfamiliar or somewhere with a bad rep.

1 of my old mans HD's got nicked from the city one weekend when he was like 100m away. 7 months later the Pt Adelaide CIB rang claiming to have found it in a shed at North Haven. I was the bike and it was still in 1 piece (not without a bit of damage).

so keep in mind one day when you least expect it might turn up. Fingers crossed mate.

• 1 month later...