Myles Thrash Box Ke30!

ke30Rolla myles

just wondering is there any way of macing it go faster once we got it and wont cost any thing and when we out having fun on it,

we r going cut the the exhaust near the back of the car because of we cut to close it wont have no back pressure so just gonna cut last box of so it sounds a lil good for the vids

take the bonnet off for good air flow

take every thing out that is heavy and we don't need

ps if there is any good bit on the car that some 1 might need after i show the pics people r welcom to buy em brfore they get thrashed as wel only need it driving not looking good!

Members dont see this ad
just wondering is there any way of macing it go faster once we got it and wont cost any thing and when we out having fun on it,

we r going cut the the exhaust near the back of the car because of we cut to close it wont have no back pressure so just gonna cut last box of so it sounds a lil good for the vids

If there was something that'd make it go fast with out costing anything I'm sure you would have heard about everyone else on the forum doing it to their cars.

What would the poor old man say if he heard you were going to be doing this to his corolla?? If you really wanna trash this thing why not just cut the roof off and do a really big jump.

Edited by BReNt

If there was something that'd make it go fast with out costing anything I'm sure you would have heard about everyone else on the forum doing it to their cars.

What would the poor old man say if he heard you were going to be doing this to his corolla?? If you really wanna trash this thing why not just cut the roof off and do a really big jump.

the old guys children do speed way so he don't care and cut the roof off ill get back too u :)

haha need to ask my mates first

don't cut the roof off Myles thats where the strength comes from.

aw ok then me and my mates were talking about it and figured if we roll it the roof well prob save us so it looks like we are keeping it on but at the end before we take to you pull it we will cut of just t say we made a convertible and for a pic!

aw ok then me and my mates were talking about it and figured if we roll it the roof well prob save us so it looks like we are keeping it on but at the end before we take to you pull it we will cut of just t say we made a convertible and for a pic!

I doubt U Pull It are going to want it after you have finished with it. :)

Their purpose is to buy cars that actually have some salvageable parts for people to buy and I doubt very much this car will fall into this category.

Sims on the other hand will take it for the scrap metal.

I doubt U Pull It are going to want it after you have finished with it. :)

Their purpose is to buy cars that actually have some salvageable parts for people to buy and I doubt very much this car will fall into this category.

Sims on the other hand will take it for the scrap metal.

nah they will take it as i worked there :(

the engine wills till be good and inside n what ever

This is a real dumb idea and unsafe really...

but I did see a cool vid once on NS of some dudes in Adelaide absolutely caning a KE30 out at Port Gawler on the beach there, taking jumps and stuff. In the end they drained the oil and put Coke Zero in the engine, thing was blowing bubbles out the exhaust and kept running far longer than it should have with no oil in it. :)

Saw a new KE 30 come into UPI Eliz on a tilt tray Wednesday. I wonder how much they pay for a car?

how long does it take a new car to get into the yard?.

umm should be out in about 3- 4 days

oi wait did u drive a blue rolla there?

and did u see 2 boys at the entrance n 1 asked u about rolla club?

IF so that was mmeee i asked the guys r u on rolla club

umm should be out in about 3- 4 days

oi wait did u drive a blue rolla there?

and did u see 2 boys at the entrance n 1 asked u about rolla club?

IF so that was mmeee i asked the guys r u on rolla club

A great Salesperson for Rollaclub. You could make a good RL. but I needed a tray-top for all the stuff I bought from there lol.