Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Direct Charging

Featured Replies

  • Author
tttthhhhhaaannnkkkkyyyoooouuu :lolcry:
You like it too?
You like it too?

 

I'm not sure what's to like. We are being raped over the coals with this stuff.

 

I really now am limited to where I can get money out due to my location (Adelaide Hills) and the fact that it could cost me near on $4.00 to take say $20.00 out at a local ATM which there are none of my bank near me.

its bullshit that the charges come out straight away. i can live with the fact that they take $2 if you use another banks ATM but that amount should be added to your fees, not taken out straight away.

 

it pisses me off because i have two accounts that i use, one of them is cashed up and the other one is usually less than $200 and that is the account with a bank card, the other account i can't touch unless I'm at a computer. by only leaving myself with $200 i don't go and waste money very often, especially on the weekends. but lately i have had exactly $50 in the account and there arent any St George banks close so i use any old ATM and they take the $2 out of the account leaving me with $48 which i can't withdraw!!! so then i withdraw $40 and it costs me another $2.

 

one thing i did notice is that NAB only charge $1.50 to use their ATMs. whichever bank is the first to come out and say they are going to scrap the charges will be my new bank.

I had heard that Westpac/St George and ANZ(?) had removed their charges? Not sure if it is true as I havn't seen it for myself, but I hope it is true.

  • Author

Yeah, I was never a fan of the fees in the first place (like everyone else), but this is better than it was before.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.