March 15, 200917 yr comment_328013 Hi I'm Ian From the east side of brizzy, this is my car that I intend to put a 4A-gze into. Will be asking for abit of help from you guys in the near future but for now id just like to show my new pride and joy off, might not be all that flash at the moment but I have plans for her and am pretty determine to get it done. Anyway drop me a line and say hi, I havnt seen many Ae92's so if ya got one post it up here so I can take a look. Cheers :lolcry: Report
March 15, 200917 yr comment_328053 nice ride you got there certanily more flashier than mine lol, loving the colour, can't wait to see it finished :lolcry: Report
March 15, 200917 yr comment_328114 now thats a colour combination i wasnt expecting. good luck on gze conversion just remember to change the rear brakes from drums to disc :lolcry: Report
March 15, 200917 yr comment_328134 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=24460 I Should update it.. There's more done to the car but effort. :lolcry:. Report
March 15, 200917 yr comment_328135 for once a sedan rolla AE92 :laff: something different (shape wise) nice 2 tone color,keep us posted and welcome! :lolcry: Report
March 16, 200917 yr Author comment_328277 Yeah thanks, Its a Gun metal gray and the bottom is a deep purple toner isnt really finished yet but atleast it passed the RWC. I don't really have the time at the moment to finish it off but its my new toy and i love driving to work in it compared to my missus's 08 model swift (no guts). :lolcry: I think i need to replace the drivers side front wheel too. Report
September 24, 200917 yr Author comment_376333 Ok this is an update just of a few things done since lsat seen on the road with a 4afc in it. 4AFC has been taken out and replaced with a AW11 bigport 4AGZE, its being run by an EMS stinger and cooled by a front mount conversion. The interior has taken a beating having oil and degreaser stains everywhere from the conversion. The paint and panel have stayed the same but will be changing to a mono tone once again (gunmetal grey) All rust has been removed and filled with welds. Here are a few pics. Let me know what you guys think :P Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_376937 Great job Ian your motor has turned really bitchin looks heaps better since i saw it last time and like the dash cluster I can't wait to see it in person . Just a suggestion you should spray it jet black, but i suppose gun metal would look good aswell ! :jamie: Report
September 27, 200917 yr comment_377079 Lookin shmick man. So when's this beast coming over??? :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now