toms.AE71

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pending if my KE70 is off defect and everything is chucked back on lol I may still be there

will be on permit though

Hopefully will be some decent KE70/AE71s there

Cheers, Ben.

I don't think mine will be in attendance either, money and time are getting tight to have it finished in time. I will still be there though in the daily.

Ok Tom I have thought about this a bit and due to the fact that some people will be concerned about defects etc can I suggest the following:

1. Meet at ETSA Park as planned at 2:30 pm. Quick chat and let people know the cruise route etc.

2. Leave at 3 pm sharp.

3. Smal cruise say hour or so then go to a place (to be advised on the day) to meet and greet. This will be when people will get to know each other and check out other rides etc.

4. Everyone can do what they want after this, either hang around for ages chatting or go for more of a cruise etc.

As usual we expect no hooning on this cruise, just want XE7X drivers to come along, show your pride and have a good time. I will be bringing my digi cam and posting up pics (without plates) after the cruise in this thread.

sounds good was just bout to say something like that.. I'm guessing you have the cruise route made up

already if so can you pm it to me please.. thanks champ :jamie: :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok peoples.

This is on this Sunday.

Cruise route has been done and will be given out at the meet point.

I will repeat that we will not be staying long at ETSA Park and preferring to do the meeting and greeting at another location. Please start arriving at 2:30 pm sharp so we can leave promptly.

Tom, can you update the original post with the details that we are leaving quite quickly so we don't get people rocking up at like 3:15 pm at the meet point. This will not be like other cruises where you don't leave until like an hour and a half after the meet.

yes some nice different looking rolla's top stuff people :bash: .

I'm gonna orginise another one but have it 5months down the track so people are ready and have no excuse of not being there

Doesn't matter how much notice you give Tom people are lazy and will say they are coming and then don't.

I am happy that we had a reasonable turnout, they were all XE7X and we had a good drive together. Would have been nicer if everyone went the same way but you get that. I know I chose the boring way to get there but I did that because not everyone's driving skills are the same and a full on hills drive with windy roads with people you don't know can end in disaster. Thankfully all the guys got there ok and all that :bash:

Next time we organise one we will organise it for some hills driving out of the way with lots of winding roads etc. :)

That boro looking KE with the 4AGE surprised me the most, kept up very well on the freeway and you certainly wouldn't expect to see a 4AGE under that bonnet after looking at the outside of it. :D