#sunday Just Gone Pics Coming#

toms.AE71

Any idea on a date for this shindig Thomas??

Can I suggest Sunday 3rd May?

Saturdays are no good as some people work and play sports etc.

Also, central meet point..... how about ETSA Park??

my mum calls me thomas when she's angry at me LOL...

sunday 3rd may sounds good ill put it in first post.. yeah i was gonna have it in the middle so nobody complains ETSA park it is..

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

tom tom tom u should of nowne that i would be up for this in my gay e 70 I'm sayn that mine is gay not ke70s are i hate mine every one baggs it out so yeah i just don't like it any more .... but yeah I'm down ney way :):)

Sweet I'll be there

Will your AE71 be done then Luke?

Cheers, Ben.

I am pushing for this date. It will depend entirely on the workshop who is doing the finishing touches. 20V motor goes in this weekend, exhaust to be done the following weekend, then off to a workshop to be wired and tuned and running. It's getting close now, been a long hard slog collecting parts and paying for them. It's difficult when you have a mortgage, etc. I have already spent close to $2.5K and I am not even done spending yet :jamie:

But if it is not done I will still be there to see all the other E7's. :)

tom tom tom u should of nowne that i would be up for this in my gay e 70 I'm sayn that mine is gay not ke70s are i hate mine every one baggs it out so yeah i just don't like it any more .... but yeah I'm down ney way :jamie::)

sweet i knew you would come.. your car is not gay i think they were talking about the driver :) .

lukeAE71 you better be there. if your car isn't ready will change the date..

I'm hoping to get every hoon,nanna,normal people in e7's to come

Tom it is hard enough to organise things for a set date so everyone can be there so as much as I am touched that you would change the date for me the date should stay the same. If the car (and money) gods are shining down on me then the car will be ready and it will be there. I will be there but I guess if my car isn't then I will be breaking the rules by bringing my Mazda. I should be an exception though seeming as I am helping to organise the event and make maps etc.

This will still be a kick ass event. I will bring my camera for some pics.

We should aim for at least 50 E7's.

Tom (or someone else maybe), can you try and put a link on AE86DC also. I do not get on there as it is blocked on net at work. There would be plenty of E7 lovers on there that would like to come.

yeah true my bad lol.. yeah I'm aiming for a high number. i mite make some copie's

and when i see e7 driver's ill hand them out. I'm not a computer person can someone

else please put it up on other forum's as i wouldn't have a clue what to do.

thanks tom