Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

surely there is more E7 driver's.. MYSTIK can you please pin this

Be patient Tom it will come together. Most people don't post that they are coming and they do. Others post that they are coming and don't.

Anyway, I had a dream about this last night, it was epic, there was about 70 or so KE's. I was in heaven, well, at least until I woke up :wink:

surely there is more E7 driver's.. MYSTIK can you please pin this

you know you could have asked my nicely in a pm rather than in the thread, considering i havent looked that this thread for well over a week now. :wink:

that and you guys seem to be keeping this thread pretty close to the top without it having to be pinned.

posting of irrelevant information isnt needed to keep the thread near the top, its actually unnecessary :yes:

i suggest the info you post go into a rides thread :y:

Edit:

I was only going to let this go a couple more days before pinning, as it would have been a maximum of 6th on the list of threads. So there is no need to get so concerned over the thread being lost :y:

Edited by MYSTIK
extra thoughts added

Ok Tom I have thought about this a bit and due to the fact that some people will be concerned about defects etc can I suggest the following:

1. Meet at ETSA Park as planned at 2:30 pm. Quick chat and let people know the cruise route etc.

2. Leave at 3 pm sharp.

3. Smal cruise say hour or so then go to a place (to be advised on the day) to meet and greet. This will be when people will get to know each other and check out other rides etc.

4. Everyone can do what they want after this, either hang around for ages chatting or go for more of a cruise etc.

As usual we expect no hooning on this cruise, just want XE7X drivers to come along, show your pride and have a good time. I will be bringing my digi cam and posting up pics (without plates) after the cruise in this thread.