Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yo Vip... Lets Kick It

Featured Replies

fair enough, not into fags dancing around singing bullshit lol

 

Meh, I'm outta this topic...

 

yeah go back to playing with hair dye

  • Replies 69
  • Views 82.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was for shits and giggles, i had mine... didnt yout notice all the :bash: after it... sarcasm. wish you could express it better on the interweb :y:

yeah go back to playing with hair dye

 

I'm prolly young enough to actually have hair to dye...... :bash:

conducted and formed

this is a hell of a concept

we make it hype and you want to step with this

 

(I'm "prolly" not as old as you think :y: )

oh, I was so hoping to get the ninja line!!! :y:

 

Keep my composure when it's time to get loose

 

Magnetized by the mic while I kick my juice

 

If there was a problem, Yo - I'll solve it!

 

Check out the hook while Deshay revolves it.

 

.......

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.