Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Camping Trip

Featured Replies

Camping Trip.

 

Destination: Rainbow Beach (Woops i had bay....)

 

Dates: Friday 1st May – Sunday when ever

 

Accommodation: Rainbow Waters Holiday Park

Tent sight (powered or not powered)

 

Food etc: I think everyone is big enough and ugly enough to sort out what they want to do for their tea, drinks, booze etc etc.

 

Meet point: I think it’s best to have 2 meet points to try and keep the cruise up in one direction so we don’t have to back track and waist time.

 

Meet point 1. For those of you who will be coming of the gateway, there is a servo just after airport drive it has a macca’s, red rooster and other little eateries.

We will meet here at say 3:30-4:00 pm

 

 

 

Meet Point 2. For those of you who will live out north, there is a BP servo/nearly shopping centre and it has a twin brother across the road, I think there’s a KFC and stuff like that there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Should be at this meet point by 5:00 depending on traffic, when we shall all cruise as one to destination.

 

I will be contacting the caravan/holiday/tent camping place about 2 weeks before, I would like to contact earlier if possible so I need numbers of how many are coming ASAP to ensure we get a spot to fit us all.

 

If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or anything that i have missed please let me know!

 

Thanks,

 

Ben

post-5655-1237893371_thumb.jpg

post-5655-1237893389_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stixy

  • Replies 57
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

roughly 22 per night but il try and get a deal because of our numbers.. :)

What time will we be arriving at Rainbow Bay?

 

Is the BP twin servo's just before Caboolture???

  • Author

we should be there about 6:30 i all goes to plan.

So is this one night or two?

I am up for it either way.

Just gotta get of my slack ass and fix the rust to rego the Rolla.

put me down as a maybe for this one...

:) I can't make it to the meet but ill try get up there after work.

  • Author

well roladude you better get your slack aaasss into gear and do some work on your beast, would hate to see anyone mis out, and as for 930LL0 we shal see you when you get there :(

Yeah but is it one night or two?

  • Author

fri night n sat night rollaDUDE

Ok cool

Looking forward to this.

Oh buy the way I snore just ask Jon (jip).

So is this happening cause I just applied for a holiday so I have Fri 1st, Sat 2nd ,Sun 3rd and Monday 4th off.

  • Author

yeah rolladude still happening.... i have just been waiting too see who is coming so i can book.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.