July 4, 200917 yr comment_356879 I love your rolla! I want a 4agze, but wont be able to afford the insurance.... Report
August 12, 200917 yr Author comment_365445 Hey long time no post, the reason i havent posted it because welllll.........nothing much has changed lol. however i did get some motivation and cleaned the hell out of it, first clean since i got it, which really is pretty bad, but my god after nearlly loosing faith in the car i must say i am competley enthralled with it again, i plan to clean it up, i started by re-attaching the carpet in the corners, which worked out good, i cleaned up all wiring under the dash into looms so there are only really two looms under there now, i also installed a clock(YESSSS) and sprayed the bottom half of the dash in black to match the carpet, looks fair good for a rattle can job. to come: new cd player (single din), door trims in black, need to source 1 more good tyre to have no retreads anymore. and yea pretty much clean it up....yewwww! well here are pics of it clean hope you all like. Report
August 12, 200917 yr comment_365527 Yeah this things not bad. Seen it at mta the other week. You no what kw its pulling? Keen to give you a run just to see how much the super charger does. My daily seca has 4age :P aha Report
August 12, 200917 yr comment_365528 Yeah this things not bad. Seen it at mta the other week. You no what kw its pulling? Keen to give you a run just to see how much the super charger does. My daily seca has 4age :P aha Report
August 12, 200917 yr comment_365534 I have to say that I would almost fall over if I saw a car looking like this go as fast as it probably can. It's pretty damn sweet having a 4agze in a grandma looking FWD car. Totally beats the hell out of the KExx sleeper effect. Grats on a cool car! Report
August 13, 200917 yr comment_365683 I have to say that I would almost fall over if I saw a car looking like this go as fast as it probably can. :) Agreed That is my biggest attraction to this car, excellent :y: Report
August 16, 200917 yr Author comment_366239 yea not going to lie mate your seca probably wouldn't stand much of a chance in a drag.....at all. lol. yea it my biggest appeal to the car aswell you just can't go past the sleeper effect for awesomeness.\ although if/when i can afford some mat black wantanabe styled rims, it will go from grandma to jap style. ill keep yous posted Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now