My 4agze Ae92

Swizzat

• 1 month later...
Members dont see this ad

Hey long time no post, the reason i havent posted it because welllll.........nothing much has changed lol.

however i did get some motivation and cleaned the hell out of it, first clean since i got it, which really is pretty bad, but my god after nearlly loosing faith in the car i must say i am competley enthralled with it again, i plan to clean it up, i started by re-attaching the carpet in the corners, which worked out good, i cleaned up all wiring under the dash into looms so there are only really two looms under there now, i also installed a clock(YESSSS) and sprayed the bottom half of the dash in black to match the carpet, looks fair good for a rattle can job.

to come:

new cd player (single din), door trims in black, need to source 1 more good tyre to have no retreads anymore. and yea pretty much clean it up....yewwww!

well here are pics of it clean hope you all like.

snc00122.jpg

snc00124.jpg

snc00127.jpg

yea not going to lie mate your seca probably wouldn't stand much of a chance in a drag.....at all. lol.

yea it my biggest appeal to the car aswell you just can't go past the sleeper effect for awesomeness.\

although if/when i can afford some mat black wantanabe styled rims, it will go from grandma to jap style.

ill keep yous posted