April 2, 200917 yr comment_333586 Hey Peoples, well I saw this overrated 1 owner KE55 for sale so i had to have it lol, Bit of history was purchased new from Lovedale Toyota in Barraba in 79' then it resided in Wee Waa (little town near tamworth :bash:) it has travelled a measely 107,000 kays and has full service history. Got it Last sunday, dumped it on the tuesday, got the wheels and tyres for it on the wednesday:), already had the bits (corolla hoarder behind JiP lol). overrated bumpers no dents or anything, UNCRACKED! dash can you believe it lol, should also add its a 4K and 4spd :y: Plans are Venetians and maybe some chasers with dress rims and white walls lol. The colour looks alot brighter in real life pics don't do it justice. I'll get interior pics up later! Cheers Trent Edited April 2, 200917 yr by Trent-KE30 Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333615 That's f@$king radical! Looks bloody nice. I hope you didn't cut the springs? Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333635 I love the colour... i wanty :bash: Whats you rear end consist of? flipped leaf? Report
April 2, 200917 yr comment_333643 *drool* That car is sexy as, awesome colour. How does the engine go after only 107,00kms?? Oh and engine bay piccies? Report
April 3, 200917 yr Author comment_333751 I'll get some engine bay piccies up soon, feels nice and tight still doesn't blow any smoke or nothing, I used king springs in the front and had my rear leafs reset a couple of inches nothing dodgy here, cut springs suck dick lol. Cheers all! Report
April 3, 200917 yr comment_333753 I've got one just like yours mate. Same colour. I only hope it looks half as decent as yours once I'm done. :bash: Report
April 3, 200917 yr Author comment_333781 Hehe sweet JiP mind posting a piccie up? its a sweet colour hey and looks alot different in real life :y: Btw You wouldn't have a spare KE55 fuel tank sender? mine has died lol Thanks JiP! Report
April 3, 200917 yr comment_333790 that thing is sick wicked colour,and original keep the pics comin Report
April 3, 200917 yr comment_333837 What King Spring did you use? and how much does it cost to reset leaf springs? Report
April 4, 200917 yr comment_334139 Any chance of a pic of your rear leafs.. i want to see how flat they are :y: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now