April 7, 200917 yr comment_334915 Is this a good time to announce a triumphant return? plan a cruise? hang out somewhere random? come up with some weird initiation ritual for the newbies in WA that haven't met half of the old crew? Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334926 I actually have money, and am fixing my car. I hate money. So maybe a cruise soon? Report
April 7, 200917 yr comment_334949 hey G-man, does this mean you reset your pc? any who, good to have you back. Report
April 11, 200917 yr comment_335613 Yeap I'm keen on a cruise or meet of some kind ;) and meet more peeps than just Chris this time lol,finally have the car up an running again so would like to give it a good run :D Report
April 12, 200917 yr comment_335655 Yeap I'm keen on a cruise or meet of some kind ;) and meet more peeps than just Chris this time lol,finally have the car up an running again so would like to give it a good run :D That dirt run was boss, I should get my ke70 back soon (lent it to a mate). Then we can go on a scab grab or something. like a boss! Report
April 13, 200917 yr comment_335889 ;) so thats what a day in my boss life would be like,f**k that :D Anyway,what are we doing for an event? Report
April 13, 200917 yr comment_335909 PC has been completely replaced! Yet to reset the old one, but will do it anyways and see if i can set up a little bit of a network to play games across... will be limited by which games can be played on the old one, but the new one is good enough for oblivion. Meet!!! Cruise!!! c'mon, there's a stack of guys on here that have never been to a rollaclub cruise... should we send out personal invites or something??? Isn't the monday following ANZAC day a semi-public holiday? I think retail outlets still have to operate, but isn't everyone else off??? Report
April 14, 200917 yr comment_336203 can i bring the 32? i need to get it out of the impound yard though Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now